BECIL Recruitment 2023 online application process started on November 9, 2023, through the official website of the organization. Applications must be completed by November 23, 2023.
BECIL Recruitment 2023
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has published a comprehensive announcement on BECIL Recruitment 2023 on its official website besil.com.
For posting in Central Government Hospital (Delhi & NCR), suitable applicants are asked to submit online application form. Through the official BECIL website, individuals can apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023 for DEO, EMT, Junior Physiotherapist, MTS and other posts.
BECIL notice PDF with all important dates for BECIL Recruitment 2023 has been provided. The letter said that online registration is now open and the application window will remain open till November 23, 2023.
BECIL Application form 2023
BECIL Recruitment 2023 Application Form is now available on the official website. Interested candidates can access the form, fill the required details and submit it online.
Ensure accuracy while entering personal and educational information, and attach required documents as specified in the guidelines.
|Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Post Name||DEO, EMT, Junior Physiotherapist, MTS, etc,|
|Notification Date||8th November 2023|
|Registration Date||9th to 23rd November 2023|
|Selection Process||Skill Tests & Interview|
Pay attention to the application submission deadline to avoid any inconvenience. The online application process streamlines the recruitment process, making it convenient for applicants to apply from the comfort of their own home.
Interested candidates are advised to read the official notification thoroughly for detailed instructions and eligibility criteria before proceeding with the application.
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023?
To apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023, you need to go through the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Visit the official website of BECIL besil.com/.
- Go to “Recruitment” or “Careers” section.
- Read the official notification for eligibility criteria.
- Provide accurate information while filling the online application form.
- Upload the required documents as specified.
- Apply before the last date.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Receive confirmation of your application submission.
BECIL vacancy 2023
A total of 110 posts are available for Junior Physiotherapist, MTS, DEO, PCM, Technologist (OT), EMT, Lab Attendant, Driver, MLT, PCC and Radiographer:
- Junior Physiotherapist: 01
- MTS: 18
- DEO: 28
- Technologist (OT): 08
- PCM: 01
- EMT: 36
- Driver: 04
- MLT: 08
- PCC: 03
- Radiographer: 02
- Lab Attendant: 01
- Total: 110
BECIL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must confirm that they meet the age requirement and educational requirements before applying for BECIL Recruitment 2023.
Interested parties must confirm that they meet the educational requirements for the posts before submitting the online application for BECIL Recruitment 2023.
- Intermediate Pass (Science)
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Matriculation certificate from a recognized school or board.
- Minimum 12th pass
- Proficient in Windows, Word and Excel from DOEACC or any Government or recognized private institute. Good computer and email skills.
- Ability to type more than 35 words per minute in English on a computer.
- B.Sc (Anesthesia and Operation Theater Technologist) (OR)
- B.Sc.(OT Technologist)/B.Sc.(Anesthesia Technology) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Graduate in Life Sciences with full time postgraduate qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience in a hospital after obtaining the certificate.
- EMT-Basic/EMT-Advanced certification from Health Sector Skill Council-approved institutions under the National Skill Development Program (OR) of India.
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Technicians from institutions approved by the Directorate General of Health Services in India.
- Matric/10th passed
- Valid driving license to drive heavy vehicles
- knowledge of motor system
- 03 years of work experience
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technologist/Medical Laboratory Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology) from a Government recognized University/Institute.
- Two years experience in the field.
- Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences (recommended) or any discipline
- One year of hospital experience is required after qualification.
- B.Sc Hons. In radiography (OR)
- Three-year B.Sc. in Radiography from a recognized institute.
- Lab Attendant with 2 years experience and 12th Science pass.
BEC Age Limit
- PCM: Max. 40 years
- PCC: Max. 30 years
BACIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
BECIL Recruitment 2023 selection method is below, as mentioned in the official notice.
- skill test
BECIL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
All applicants must fill the application and pay the application fee for BECIL Recruitment 2023.
- General: Rs. 885/-
- OBC: Rs. 885/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 531/-
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 885/-
- Female: Rs. 885/-
- EWS/PH: Rs. 531/-
Basil Recruitment 2023 Salary
When assessing employment options, job seekers should take salary into account. If you want to work in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) then make sure you are aware of the pay scale.
- Junior Physiotherapist: Rs.25,000/-
- MTS: Rs.18,486/-
- DEO: Rs. 22,516/-
- Technologist (OT): Rs.22,516/-
- PCM: Rs. 30,000/-
- EMT: Rs.22,516/-
- Driver: Rs. 22,516/-
- MLT: Rs.24,440/-
- PCC: Rs.24,440/-
- Radiographer: Rs.25,000/-
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 22,516/-