All you need to know till the end is that the best credit cards used in India are HSBC Smart Credit Card, HDFC and Flipkart Axis Cashback Bank Credit Card. Stay tuned with us to know the benefits, fee charges, advantages, disadvantages and more!
Best Cashback Credit Cards
Credit cards offer a variety of benefits to their users. Among them, giving cashback to customers is often the best way to reward them. Cashbacks are simple, quick and convenient to use.
Using credit cards is preferred around the world as it allows redeeming reward points for any transaction, just like they do with physical cash. Listed here are the best credit cards with cashback options currently offered in India.
HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
For those who don’t want to be tied to a particular online retailer, the HSBC Rewards Credit Card is the largest rewards credit card available in India. You get 1.5% back on all online purchases, without worrying about upper limits.
- Get 10% back on all purchases made with five minimum transactions, totaling at least Rs. 5000.
- Free Cleartrip Gift Card, Worth Rs. 2,000 and a Rs. Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs.100 spent on 250 Amazon Gift Cards on your first purchase.
- Get up to three times more rewards points for all your online dining, shopping and other spends.
- After spending Rs. 15,000 per year, the cardholder is eligible for Rs. ₹200 BookMyShow Voucher.
- At any gas station in India, monthly fuel surcharge ranges from Rs. Get a deduction of Rs. 250.
HDFC Millenia Cashback Credit Card
If you prioritize paying for travel-related expenses, the HDFC Millenia Credit Card is the best option for you.
It offers cashback and lots of benefits across all categories. It offers cashback for both wallet loading and offline purchases.
- 2.5% cashback is available on every online transaction provided it is at least Rs. 2000.
- Get 5% off when you use PayZapp & SmartBuy to book hotels, flights, Amazon, Flipkart & other services.
- The maximum limit of cashback offer is Rs 1000 for the first six months and Rs 750 thereafter.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all gas stations across India.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card offers cashback on various online and offline purchases, including 5% on Flipkart, 4% on Swiggy, Uber, PVR, CureFit, Cleartrip, Tata Sky, Tata 1MG.
- It gives 5% cashback on Flipkart.
- It offers 4% cashback at preferred merchants like Cure.fit, MakeMyTrip, PVR and Uber.
- This card includes three categories: shopping, travel and lifestyle.
- You can enjoy welcome benefits of Rs. Rs 1000 from this card.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
Inbuilt contactless technology for safe and quick shopping, reward points that can be redeemed for fun gifts and coupons.
- All Indian petrol stations waive off at least 15% fuel surcharge when dining at certain establishments, get 10% off at Flipkart now.
- Get even more discounts by availing this card.
- This card is suitable for technical discount.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
If you spend a lot of money on entertainment and other big expenses, the Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card is ideal for you. Its cashback and user entertainment features are famous.
- Supermarkets are offering 5% cashback.
- Avail a wide range of deals and discounts on dining, shopping, travel and more.
- Not as high-end as similar products
- Reward point redemption prices are fluid and constantly changing.
- Earn one reward point for every rupee you spend.
- On your first transaction, get Rs. Receive. ₹2000 Movie Voucher from BookMyShow.
Benefits of Cashback Credit Card
Cashback cards can be the best option for people who want to reduce their credit card spending.
With these cards, you get cashback on every purchase you make, which is deposited into your account and can also be used towards the balance on your statement.
Some of the reasons you should consider getting a cashback credit card are:
- You can save up to 20% or more on your purchases when you use a credit card with cash back.
- Almost every time you spend, you save something.
- Unlike rewards points, which are instantly transferred to your account, cashback redemption is incredibly simple and hassle-free.
- You also have the freedom to use your earned cash wherever you want.
- Cashback credit cards may also offer spending-based rebates on insurance benefits, fuel surcharge waivers, golf allowances, annual fees and/or joining fees, etc.