Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana 2023 | Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Apply Online | Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Card | DDSSY Scheme
Goa state government has implemented a scheme which is popular as Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana on September 1st, 2016. The residents of Goa who are living there for more than 5 years are going to get the benefits of this scheme. Under this scheme, the residents will get health insurance. The beneficiaries DDSSY Scheme will recieve an amount of insurance will be transferred to the recipient’s bank account according to their health coverage. Those families who have three or fewer members will get upto Rs. 2.50 lakhs and those families who have four or more family members will get upto Rs.4 lakhs. Now the family members have the choice to use this amount as collectively or individually. Through this post we are going to provide all of the information about Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana 2023 such as eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives, List of Hospitals Under the DDSSY Scheme, etc.
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana 2023
Previously, The DDSSY Scheme was managed by the TPA Paramount Health Services & Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd. but recently it is monitored by the TPA MD India Health Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd. Whereas, the direct payments are going to be governed by DHS’s DDSSY Cell. However, this program covers 447 medical treatments collectively. Which consists of 10 private hospitals outside of Goa, 35 private hospitals inside Goa, 6 government hospitals, and 1 government-aided hospital.
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana (DDSSY) is a program to provide health insurance for the residents of Goa. This scheme is the first scheme to allow all of the residents to get health insurance coverage irrespective of their financial status. If you are interested to apply for the scheme or apply for renewal then you have to visit the official website which is goaonline.gov.in. We are going to share everything related to the same. So, let’s get started.
Overview of Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana
|Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana
|September 1st, 2016
|United India Insurance Company Ltd
पहले, DDSSY योजना का प्रबंधन TPA पैरामाउंट हेल्थ सर्विसेज एंड इंश्योरेंस TPA Pvt द्वारा किया जाता था। लिमिटेड लेकिन हाल ही में इसकी निगरानी टीपीए एमडी इंडिया हेल्थ इंश्योरेंस टीपीए प्राइवेट द्वारा की जाती है। लिमिटेड जबकि, प्रत्यक्ष भुगतान डीएचएस के डीडीएसएसवाई सेल द्वारा शासित होने जा रहे हैं। हालाँकि, इस कार्यक्रम में सामूहिक रूप से 447 चिकित्सा उपचार शामिल हैं। जिसमें गोवा के बाहर 10 निजी अस्पताल, गोवा के अंदर 35 निजी अस्पताल, 6 सरकारी अस्पताल और 1 सरकारी सहायता प्राप्त अस्पताल शामिल हैं।
दीन दयाल स्वास्थ्य सेवा योजना (डीडीएसएसवाई) गोवा के निवासियों के लिए स्वास्थ्य बीमा प्रदान करने का एक कार्यक्रम है। यह योजना सभी निवासियों को उनकी वित्तीय स्थिति के बावजूद स्वास्थ्य बीमा कवरेज प्राप्त करने की अनुमति देने वाली पहली योजना है। यदि आप योजना के लिए आवेदन करने या नवीनीकरण के लिए आवेदन करने के इच्छुक हैं तो आपको आधिकारिक वेबसाइट goaonline.gov.in पर जाना होगा। हम इससे जुड़ी हर बात शेयर करने जा रहे हैं। तो चलो शुरू हो जाओ।
Objectives of Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana
The state Goa has taken a step to provide Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana health care to every resident of Goa. However, under the DDSSY program, government is offering high-quality medical care treatment for illnesses, hospitalization, and surgery through public and private hospitals and to advance medical services.
Benefits of DDSSY program
Here are some of the benefits that users are going to recieve with this Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana. Let’s get started.
- Members will the choice to use this amount of insurance either individually or collectively.
- Families having three or less members will get an amount of Rs. 2.50 lakhs annually and for those families who have four or more than 4 family members will get Rs. 4 lakhs annually. However, the maximum amount of the claim will not exceed more than 4 lakhs every year.
- Applicant is free to choose any greater level of coverage if they higher premium to the insurances company.
Here are some of the important documents that you would need to apply for this scheme. Let’s get started
- Aadhaar Card / Enrollment Acknowledgement Slip of every family member above age of 5 years. (Compulsory)
- Residence Proof of eligible person: ( All Documents issued minimum 5 years ago)
- Driving License
- Residence Certificate (5 years residence in goa state)
- Voter ID
- Ration card to define a family.
Application process for DDSSY PROGRAM
Here are some of the steps that you would need to apply for this Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana. Let’s get started.
- First, visit the official website for DDSSY program and then you will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you have to click on registration option.
- You will see new registration form on your screen.
- Now enter your email id and mobile number in the provided box.
- Now click to generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP that you receive on your mobile number and click submit.
- Now you will see a registration form on your screen.
- Provide your details such as name, gender, age, qualification, etc with important documents.
- Finally click on submit button and you are done.
This is how you can successfully get registered with the DDSSY program.