Short Information Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023
Today through this post we will tell you about the Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023, Apply for 53 vacancies. Delhi High Court, DHC has released the notification for the Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023. All candidates who are interested in this post and complete the eligibility criteria can apply online from 07 November 2023 to 22 November 2023. Advertisement for information related to age limit, selection process, and pay scale in Delhi High Court ( DHC ).
Introduction About Delhi Judicial Service Examination
In the ever-evolving job market, opportunities that offer stability, growth, and excellent benefits are highly sought after. The Delhi High Court ( DHC ) has come with an exciting opportunity in the form of the Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023. This article will take you through the details of this massive recruitment drive, including the application process, eligibility criteria, and the benefits of working with DHC.
|Authority||High Court of Delhi|
|Name of the Exam||Delhi Judicial Service Examination|
|No. of Post||53|
|Offical Website||Official Website|
Before delving into the specifics of the recruitment, let’s understand what DHC is. The Delhi High Court is a major judicial institution in the capital of India, Delhi. It serves as the highest court of appeal and jurisdiction for the National Capital Territory of Delhi. DHC released a notification for the Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023 is a prestigious opportunity for law graduates to join the Delhi Judicial Service as Civil Judges. This article will provide you with all the necessary information you need to apply for this exam and succeed in it.
Important Dates for Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023
Important dates for the Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023 are available check it below.
|Last Date for Apply Online||22/11/2023 upto 05:30 PM Only|
|Last date for payment of examination fee||22/11/2023|
|Admit Card Available||Before Exam|
|Prelim Exam Date||10/12/2023|
Application fee structure
The Application Fee for Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023 General / OBC / EWS / SC / ST / PH If you need more details about the fee structure then scroll down.
|SC / ST / PH||400/-|
|Payment Method||Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, |
Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
Age Limit for Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023: Age Limit as of 01/01/2023 for General/EWS candidates. The age limit varies for different positions. It’s essential to check the official notification to confirm whether you meet the age criteria for your desired role. If you need more details about age details then scroll down.
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
|Relaxation in Age|| Relaxation of the upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD|
candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
Total Number of Vacancy Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023
In this Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023 online form, the total number of vacancies is 53 for both Male and female candidates. If you need more details then scroll down.
|Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2023||53|
Posts Name & Eligibility Criteria
The number of posts in this Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2023 Online Form details are given below.
|Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam||34||05||14||53||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in |
Any Recognized University in India.
Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination consists of objective-type questions and includes subjects like General Knowledge, English Language, Constitution of India, and Code of Civil Procedure. It is necessary to study these subjects in depth.
The examination consists of three stages:
- Preliminary examination
- Main exam
- Viva Voice
|Preliminary Examination||55 % Marks|
|Mains Examination (Written)||35% Marks in each Paper and 45% Marks|
|Viva voce||45% Marks|
The main examination is a written examination and consists of four papers:
- General Knowledge and Language
- Law-I (Fundamental Law)
- Law-II (Procedure and Evidence)
- Law-III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Law)
- Each paper is designed to test your knowledge and understanding of law. It is important to prepare extensively for each paper.
How to prepare Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2023
Preparing for Delhi Judicial Services Exam requires dedication and a structured approach. Here are some tips to help you excel:
- First, you start your preparation early and make your study schedule.
- Refer to standard law books and study materials.
- Solve previous year’s question papers and mock tests to understand the exam pattern.
- If necessary, join a good coaching institute.
- Keep your eyes on current affairs.
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2023
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website Brief instructions
for filling up the online Application Form is given below.
- Use the Instructions given below to Apply Online for the Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam.
- Open the official website of the Delhi High Court ( DHC ) in your Chrome browser.
- Now find the notification for applying online for the Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023.
- Then go to the ”LINKS” section.
- Find The DHC Examination Online Apply Link.
- Now, fill your all the details they are asking for you.
- Upload your Signature and photograph to complete the application process.
- Pay the application fee and download the filling form.
For Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. you go to https://delhihighcourt.nic.in/
Instructions to candidates to fill out the online application
- 1. Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2023 . Candidates can Apply Online application can be filled out from 07 November 2023 to 22 November 2023 after which the link will be disabled.
- Candidates Read the Notification Before applying for the Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2023.
- Applicants must ensure that while filling out their application form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail ID, and In the form of a mobile number the concerned authorities will use an electronic Method of communication when contacting them individually Steps in the examination process.
- Candidates are advised to apply online in time don’t Awaiting the last date for submission of the online application.
- While filling the application form, the candidate should decide carefully about their choice of center examination.
- Preview and check all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy in their interest Print out the completed form submitted online.
Important Links for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam
|Apply Online||Click It|
|Download Post Notification||Click It|
|Download Syllabus||Click It|
|Official Website||Click It|
There are 53 posts available for this year’s examination.
Candidates must be between NA and 32 years of age as of 1st January 2023. Relaxations are applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
The application fee is INR 1050 for General and OBC category candidates, while SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay INR 400.
The examination syllabus covers subjects like General Knowledge, English Language, Constitution of India, Code of Civil Procedure, Substantive Law, Procedure and Evidence, and Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws.
To excel in the interview, practice mock interviews, develop effective communication skills, dress professionally, and maintain confidence during the interview.