DU Admission 2023 UG PG Form, Start & Last Date, Fees, Process, Eligibility can be checked | DU Admission 2023 Application Form Process
One of the biggest and most well known institutions in the world that admits students for undergraduate and graduate study is the University of Delhi. In addition to Indians, aspirants from around the globe are competing for a place at this prestigious university. The central universities common entrance test, one of the esteemed tests offered by the National Testing Agency, is used annually as part of the admissions process at DU. So, the first week of April 2023 through the third week of May 2023 will mark the beginning of the DU Admission Process 2023. On the other hand, the CUET Exam 2023 will most likely take place in June 2023. Therefore, if you completed, you are Intermediate and eager to register in Delhi University. Read this article carefully and take in all the information, including the eligibility criteria, admissions procedure, fee, syllabus, college information and much more.
DU Admission 2023
The CUET UG 2023 test is expected to take place from May 21 to 31 May 2023, according to the official timetable. In the third week of June 2023, the results for the same exam are anticipated to be released. The DU Admissions Procedure for the UG programme will start when the results are announced.
Also Read :- JEE Main Application Form 2023 Registration, Exam Date @jeemain.nta.nic.in
Although it is anticipated that the CUET application form will be made available in July 2023, DU University Admission will still be available through that method. The DU Application Form 2023 for admission may be completed by those who took the CUET test before the deadline. For DU admission to UG programmes, the results of the CUET 2023 will be analysed. Candidates would be regarded as qualified to apply for admission if they have received a 10+2 diploma with a minimum of 50% overall. Delhi University will choose students through e-counseling based on their CUET Test Results.
Highlights of DU Admission Application Form 2023
|Name of the University||University of Delhi|
|Admission Mode||Entrance Based CUET|
|No of Seats||70,000|
|Programme Offered||B.A, B.Com and B.Sc Home Science etc|
|Admission conducting authority||NTA, University Delhi|
|Total No. of College||91|
|Official Website||du.ac.in and admission.uod.ac.in|
CUET 2023 Syllabus
Knowledge of general topics, current events General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning Simple application of basic mathematical ideas taught through eighth grade, including arithmetic, algebra, geometry and mensuration and Logical and Analytical Reasoning. JEE Mains Results are never accepted by DU and up until 2023, Delhi University admissions were purely determined by your 12th-grade grade point average.
Also Read :- RRB Group D Result 2023: (Zone Wise) Railway Level 1 Cut Off Marks
Students must have passed their Class 12th at a government recognized institution with a minimum of 40% overall marks in order to be admitted to any undergraduate programmes. More than 90 central universities took part in CUET 2023 this year.
Benefits for DU Admission 2023
The benefits of the Programme are listed below:
- Diverse Course Offerings.
- Prestigious Reputation.
- Excellent Faculty.
- Research Opportunities.
- Cultural Diversity.
- Networking Opportunities.
- Access to Internships.
- Affordable Education.
Eligibility Criteria for DU Admission Application Form 2023
The criteria for programme eligibility are as follows:
- Candidates must hold a BA in the applicable stream from DU to be eligible for admission to the MA programme.
- For admission to the M.Sc programme, candidates must have completed a B.Sc or its equivalent in the relevant topic with at least 55% of the possible points.
- For admission to the M.Com programme, candidates must hold a B.Com or equivalent degree.
- For admission to the M.Tech programme, candidates must have completed a B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in the relevant field with at least 60% of the possible points.
- For admission to the MCA programme, applicants must have at least 60% in their undergraduate degree programme with mathematics as a required subject in their 10+2 or hold a certificate from a computer course that has a minimum duration of three months.
- For admission to the LL.M programme, candidates must have earned a 50% overall grade point average (45% for SC/ST/OBC/CW/PwD categories) in their LL.B degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or foreign university recognised as equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- To be admitted to the M.Ed. programme a candidate must have completed a B.Ed or its equivalent with at least a 50% grade.
- To be admitted to the M.P.Ed programme, a candidate must have completed a B.P.Ed or its equivalent or a B.Sc in health and physical education, with at least a 50% grade.
The following list includes the documentation needed for this Admission:
- Passport Size Photograph
- 10th and 12th marks sheets and certificate
- Graduation marksheet Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Mobile Number
Process to Registration DU Admission Form 2023?
To apply hassle-free online for DU CSAS 2023 Admission, just follow the simple procedures provided below:
- First you have to visit the https://ugadmission.uod.ac.in/ of the portal.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the CSOS registration link.
- Select the UG admission merit list.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- For DU CSAS 2023, general category students must pay a cost of Rs. 500, while SC/ST/PwD students must pay a fee of Rs. 250.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Click on the Submit button to complete the application procedure.
FAQs DU Admission 2023
Is admission to Delhi University difficult?
Yes, entrance to DU institutions is difficult but it is not impossible. The high cutoffs for admission to DU up to a perfect 100 in some colleges/courses make it a very competitive process. For applicants exclusively in the general category, the competition is too fierce. The cutoff for candidates from the reserved category varies from 68 to 98 for numerous courses at different universities. Additionally, the cutoffs are projected to decrease with the deployment of CUET for DU admissions in 2023.
In 2023, will DU have an entrance?
The Delhi University application form will be accessible via CBT and online testing.
Where can I get a DU enrollment form to fill out?
Visit http://admission.du.ac.in in order to register online for admission to DU.
Where is the DU Cut-off accessible?
DU Cut-off 2023 – From October 10 to October 12 the University of Delhi will publish the DU 2023 cut-off marks online at admission.uod.ac.in. The official websites of the colleges that are connected with DU will also include the DU cut-off for 2023.
How many seats will be available at DU 2023?
64 participating DU institutions are offering a total of 69,554 seats through a merit-based admissions procedure. There are 3291 seats set aside for ECA and sports quota, 1216 of which are ECA seats and 2075 are for sports quota.