We are delighted to tell you that Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) has launched its recruitment drive for the year 2023. EMRS is inviting job applications for its various teaching and nonteaching job vacancies. As per reports from various sources, EMRS is offering 4062 job posts. The exam date is not revealed yet but the job application window is starting for 28th June 2023. Recently Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) has extended its last job application date.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Job Application Date Extended
Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) is an Indian government initiative, the motive of EMRS is to provide quality education to tribal children in remote and rural areas of India. The Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) are fully funded and supported by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India. EMRS is a very noble cause of the Indian Government for the upliftment of tribal communities living in remote areas of India. Eklavya Model Residential Schools recruitment drive 2023 offers job vacancies for the position of Principle, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Accountant, Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Clerk, Lab Attendant, TGT, Hostel Warden.
Importance and Benefits of Working in EMRS
Working in government-funded institutions provides your job security, financial security, etc. Here we are sharing the importance and benefits of working in Eklavya Model Residential Schools
- Social Impact: Working in Eklavya Model Residential Schools allows your contribution directly to the education and empowerment of tribal children who only have limited access to quality education. With Your Contribution, the Indian Government can uplift these marginalized communities and break the cycle of poverty and uneductaion.
- Sense of Fulfillment: EMRS is a mission-driven organization, and working in a mission-oriented organization is deeply rewarding and fulfilling. This will provide you an opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of tribal communities.
- Professional Growth: Working in an educational, diverse, and challenging environment of EMRS helps to sharpen your teaching skills and makes you a more adaptive and resourceful teacher.
- Cultural Exchange: Eklavya Model Residential Schools often provide a unique experience of cultural exchange. When you interact with tribal communities while teaching, you will know their traditions, customs, and way of life. This helps to promote mutual understanding and appreciation.
- Job Security: Eklavya Model Residential Schools are usually run by government-funded bodies or NGOs while focusing on tribal welfare. Due to government-funded nature, EMRS offers stable employment opportunities with government-provided benefits.
- Exposure to Rural Settings: Many Eklavya Model Residential Schools are located in rural and remote areas. Therefore working in this type of environment can give you a refreshing change of pace from urban life and provide you an opportunity to immerse yourself in nature and simpler lifestyles.
- Personal Growth: The experience of working in EMRS can lead to personal growth. While teaching you can learn to be more empathetic, patient, and understanding, especially when dealing with students from different cultural backgrounds and life experiences.
Eklavya Model Residential Schools Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Recruitment||EMRS Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Started By||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Total Number of Vacancies||4062|
EMRS Recruitment 2023, Details of EMRS
Eklavya Model Residential Schools were established to fill the gap of education between tribal communities and other parts of our country. These schools are set up in tribal areas of India, to ensure the access to education for each and every student from these tribal communities. Previously children of these tribal communities are not able to get quality education because of the absence of schools in tribal areas. The medium of instruction of teaching in EMRS is mostly the mother tongue of the local tribal community. Apart from teaching in mother-tongue, Eklavya Model Residential Schools also provide education and proficiency in other languages like Hindi and English. The curriculum in EMRS includes mix of academic subjects, vocational training, and extracurricular activities for promoting overall performance development.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Total Vacancies
In Eklavya Model Residential Schools Recruitment drive 2023, total numbers of 4062 vacancies are offered for various teaching and non-teaching positions. You can check the details of total job vacancies below.
|Job Position||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT)||2266|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant/ Clerk||759|
Age Limit for EMRS Recruitment
In the notification circular issued by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, there is age limit for the teaching and non teaching job applicants. You can check the age limit for various job positions Below
|Job Position||Age Limit|
|Principal||Maximum 50 Years|
|Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Maximum 40 Years|
|Accountant||Not Exceeding 30 Years|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant/ Clerk||Not Exceeding 30 Years|
|Lab Attendant||Not Exceeding 30 Years|
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Application Fees & Important Documents
The application fee for EMRS depends on the job position you are applying for. Here we are sharing the application fee structure for Eklavya Model Residential Schools Recruitment.
- Application Fee for Principal- Rs 2000
- Application Fee for Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT)- Rs 1500
- Application Fee for Accountant- Rs 1000
- Application Fee for Junior Secretariat Assistant/ Clerk- Rs 1000
- Application Fee for Lab Assistant- Rs 1000
Important Documents Required
Here we are sharing the list of important documents required for the application of EMRS Recruitment.
- Educational Certificates like Degree and Marksheet
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Caste Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photo
- Phone Number
Eligibility Criteria for EMRS Recruitment
EMRS Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Principal
- Master’s degree, B.ed or Equivalent Degree from Government recognized university/institute
- Ten Years Experience of teaching in Hindi and English medium Government recognized school or College.
- Experience of working in a fully residential school.
- Basic knowledge of Working on Computer.
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Clerk
- Senior Secondary certificate from a Government recognized Board/ College
- Typing speed of minimum speed of 35 words per minute in English & 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Attendant
- Passing 10th Class from government recognized school/ board
- Diploma in Laboratory Technique
- Senior Secondary certificate with science stream from a Government recognized Board/ College
Extent of Age Relaxation in EMRS Recruitment 2023
|Category of Applicants||Age Relaxation Extent|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Candidates with 3 years of continuous service in Central Govt. provided the posts are in the same or allied cadres.||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the U.T of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons with disabilities (including women)|
|Ex-serviceman: Ex-servicemen ECO/SSCO: Group A & B Posts Services/posts filled by direct recruitment otherwise than on a result of any open All India competitive examination held by UPSC subject to the condition that|
The continuous service rendered in the Armed Forces by ex-servicemen is not less than six months after attestation
Resultant age after deducting his age does not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than three years Condition prescribed in O.M. No. 39016/10/79- Esst.(C) dated 15.12.1979. Period of Military service plus
Last Date of Registration/Application for EMRS 2023
Previously last date for registration or application for recruitment in Eklavya Model Residential Schools is 31/07/2023. But we are delighted to tell you that ministry of tribal affairs has issued a circular stating that the last date of recruitment application is revised for the welfare of applicants and now the last date of EMRS Registration or Application is 18/08/2023. Eligible candidates can submit their application forms till 18/August/2023.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Online Registration Process
Here we are sharing online application process of the Eklavya Model Residential Schools recruitment scheme.
Check for Notifications: Keep an eye on official job notifications issued by the concerned state government’s tribal welfare department or education department. These notifications will announce job vacancies in EMRS.
- First Visit the Official Website of EMRS: First visit the official website of EMRS and then search your respective state’s tribal welfare department or education department for job application.
- Online Application: Now look for the EMRS job application link on the website. The Job Application link can be found under the Recruitment or Career tab of the official website. Now click on the registration link to start the online application process.
- Registration: If you are a new user, you have to to register yourself on the official website by using the necessary details like name, email address, and mobile number to obtain login credentials.
- Now fill out the Application Form: By using your credentials, log in to your account on the official website and fill the online application form carefully by entering details and information like address, education qualification, experience etc.
- Now upload documents: After filling the application form, upload the scanned copies of your educational qualifications, certificates, photographs, Experience certificates and all other required documents carefully
- Pay Application Fee: Now pay the job application fee by using debit card or credit card or make the payment online through the provided payment gateway.
- Submit Application: After completing all the required steps, carefully recheck all the information provided and submit your application form
- Print Application Receipt: Once the application is successfully submitted, print the application receipt for future reference.