Goa Ration Card 2023, Goa Ration Card Apply Online, Goa Ration Card Beneficiary List, Goa Ration Card Check Status
The Government of Goa has released the form to apply for ration card in 2023. However, the Goa Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, under the Publication Distribution System is responsible to isse Goa Ration card 2023. A ration card is needed to purchase civil goods through government at fair price. So, residents of Goa are advised to check on their eligibility for monthly PDS community delivering by using Goa Ration card. If you are also interested to know about the same then make sure to follow this post till the end. Because we are going to discuss everything related Goa Ration card such as highlights, benefits, types, eligibility criteria, documents required, Goa Ration Card Beneficiary List, Ration Card PDS Commodity Quantity & Rates, application process for Goa Ration card. Let’s get started. Also Read:-AP Sand Booking: APMDC Online Registration & Status @ sand.ap.gov.in
RTE Assam Admission 2023-24 Application Form
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2023 Registration
E District Kerala Login, Registration, Download Certificate
Delhi Nursery Admission 2023-24, Registration
Goa Ration card 2023
In general, ration cards are used to subsidise on food such as rice, sugar, wheat, and oil and fuel such as kerosene for the citizens on the basis of their annual income. Goa Ration card 2023 can also be used to work as proof of identification and address besides subsidising food and fuel. Moreover, The Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs of Goa offers ration cards to all of people of Goa which is a part of Publication Distribution System (PDS).
Overview of Goa Ration card 2023
|Goa Ration Card
|Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs
|Goa Ration Card Types
|Above Poverty Line Antyodaya Anna Yojana Annapurna Ration Card Priority House Hold Welfare Institutions
|Method of Applying
|Online and Offline
Goa Ration Card Beneficiary List
सामान्य तौर पर, राशन कार्ड का उपयोग नागरिकों को उनकी वार्षिक आय के आधार पर चावल, चीनी, गेहूं और तेल और मिट्टी के तेल जैसे ईंधन पर सब्सिडी देने के लिए किया जाता है। गोवा राशन कार्ड 2023 का उपयोग भोजन और ईंधन पर सब्सिडी देने के अलावा पहचान और पते के प्रमाण के रूप में भी किया जा सकता है। इसके अलावा, गोवा का नागरिक आपूर्ति और उपभोक्ता मामले विभाग गोवा के सभी लोगों को राशन कार्ड प्रदान करता है जो प्रकाशन वितरण प्रणाली (पीडीएस) का एक हिस्सा है।
Types of Goa Ration card
It is important to know about the type of ration card so that you can apply for the correct ration card. Some of the types of Goa Ration card. Let’s have a look.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card: Those families who checks certain conditions can Apply for this card as these cards are available for reduced rates.
- Above Poverty Line (APL) Ration Card : Those families having annual income higher than the poverty line index then they are provided with above poverty line ration card which is (APL).
- Annapurna Ration Card: Those citizens who are older than 65 years of age are offered Annapurna Ration card.
- Priority Household Ration Card (PHH) : This ration card is offered to those families who can’t meet the criteria of AAY card but comes under government’s Targeted Public Distribution System standards (TPDS).
- Welfare Institution: Those citizens who qualify for different government welfare programs can get this card easily.
So, these were some of the types of Goa Ration Card 2023, make sure that you apply for the correct ration card. You even have the option to go to the enquiry desk and ask if you are confused as to what ration card you should apply for.
Benefits of Goa Ration card
Here are some of the benefits of Goa Ration card.
- Ration card can play role for proof of official documents like a driver’s license, voter ID, domicile certificate, and many more.
- Ration cards are required for identification as it issues birth and death certificate.
- By visiting different Public Distribution Systems (PDS) you can get kerosene, rice, wheat, sugar, and oil at discounted rate or even for free.
Goa Ration Card Status
Government of Goa has launched online portal for new ration card application or Goa Ration card list. Whereas, the the Goa Ration card list will enable every state registered residents to check their name in the list through online mode. Moreover, the National Food Security Act (NFSA) beneficiary list will be examined using this portal. We are going to share the procedure for checking names as well. If you are also interested to know more about Goa Ration card list then make sure to read this post till the end.
Here are some of the points that you have to remember before you move to apply for the ration card. Let’s have a look.
- The application is offered to only Indian citizens.
- Applicants must be atleast 18 years or more than 18 years old.
- Those residents who are permanent citizens of Goa can apply for Goa Ration card.
- Candidates already holding a ration card from any other state can not apply for another in Goa.
- Only family’s head can apply for ration card.
- The monthly income should meet the directed threshold by the department.
Here are some of the documents that are required for ration card application. Let’s have a look.
- Address proof such as Aadhar Card, Utility bills, or rent agreement.
- Passport size photograph are required of all the members of the family.
- Identity proof such as
- Birth certificate Aadhaar card, voter’s ID, driver’s license, etc
- House tax receipt.
- An affidavit proving that candidate doesn’t hold any other ration card from any other state.
- Bank passbook
- Income Proof
Steps to apply for Goa Ration Card
Here are the important steps that you need to follow for applying ration card. Follow them correctly.
- First, Go to the official website of Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs which is https://feast.goacivilsupplies.gov.in/. You will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, click on the Online Application tab.
- Now click on the New ration card option.
- Then you will see new page on your screen. Then click on the sign-up button.
- You will see a registration form on your screen.
- You have to enter all the essential details that are asked and then click on submit button.
- Once you have gone through the registration procedure successfully, you will see it on your screen.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Now finally click on the submit button.