Notification for the recruitment of 35 Professor, Assistant Professors, and Associate Professors has been officially released by Indira Gandhi National Open University, candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online by visiting the official website http://ignou.ac.in/ Can apply. https://cuignourec.samarth.edu.in/, on or before 15 November 2023. Stay tuned to get more information regarding the recruitment drive.
IGNOU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
For the appointment of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor in Indira Gandhi National Open University, the notification was officially released on October 15, 2023, candidates who are eligible and interested can visit the official website http://ignou.ac. You can go and apply online. .in/ on or before the last date. Candidates need to know how to apply online for various posts, a direct link to apply online is already active below, application submission process is also available below.
|Post Name||Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Registration Date||15 October to 15 November 2023|
|Official Website|| http://ignou.ac.in/|
Candidates who satisfy certain eligibility criteria for the post of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor can apply online through Indira Gandhi National Open University’s own web portal, which is available at https://ignou.ac.in/, can easily apply through. It is mandatory to provide the required details, upload documents, and pay the fee. Candidates need to know that the last date to apply online is 15th November 2023, but the last date to submit the application form is 20th November 2023.
IGNOY Recruitment Vacancy 2023
There are a total of 35 vacancies for three different posts, out of a total of 17, 12 and 6 vacancies are for Professor, Associate Professor (Level 13A), and Assistant Professor (Academic Level 7) respectively, as known through the table, which Available below and check the number of vacancies in the respective schools.
|School Name||Post Name|
|Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|School of Humanities||2||3||–|
|School of Social Sciences||2||2||–|
|School of Health Sciences||2||1||–|
|School of Sciences||5||1||1|
|School of Law||1||–||–|
|School of Management Studies||4||1||1|
|School of Gender and Development Studies||–||1||–|
|School of Agriculture||–||–||1|
|School of Tourism, Hospitality Service Sectoral Management||1||1||–|
|School of Interdisciplinary & Trans Disciplinary Studies||1||1||1|
|School of Social Work||1||1||–|
|School of Foreign Languages||–||1||–|
|School of Translation Studies and Training||–||–||1|
|School of Performing and Visual Arts||–||–||1|
To verify the number of vacancies, one can download the notification brochure from the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU Eligibility Criteria 2023
The educational qualification and age required for faculty posts in IGNOU are as follows.
- PHD. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- At least 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals.
- Minimum ten (10) years of teaching experience and/or research experience as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor in a University/College.
- PHD. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant subjects.
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade) wherever the grading system is followed.
- Minimum eight years of experience in teaching and/or research equivalent to Assistant Professor in a University.
- Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks in relevant/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or equivalent foreign degree.
- Qualifying for the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC or CSIR, or having a PhD degree as per University Grants Commission.
- 18 to 55 years as on 1 January 2023
There will be a relaxation in the maximum age as per government rules.
IGNOU Assistant Professor Application Fee 2023
The application fee for IGNOU Recruitment 2023 for various teaching posts is as follows:
- General Category: ₹500/-
- OBC/EWS Category: ₹500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: ₹0/- (No Application Fee)
Candidates will be able to pay the required fee directly or by using a credit card.
IGNOU Assistant Professor Application Form 2023
To apply online for the recruitment of Assistant Professor or any other post, you have to go through the process given below.
- Visit the official website for IGNOU Teaching Recruitment https://cuignourec.samarth.edu.in/.
- Look for the “Register Now” option and click on it.
- Complete the registration process by providing the required information.
- After registration, log in using your credentials.
- Fill in your basic and educational qualification details as specified in the application form.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application.
- Proceed to pay the application fee using the online payment options given and submit the application.