India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 | India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Pdf Download | India Post GDS Result | India Post Recruitment | India Post Online | Sarkari Result
As per the recent announcement a recruitment drive for 40889 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) positions has been made by the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communication, Government of India for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online. From January 27 to February 16, 2023, applicants may submit an online application for the India Post GDS Recruitment. At indiapostgdsonline.gov.in, the official website for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment, qualified applicants may submit their applications. Candidates can review the India Post GDS Job Description, State-by-State Eligibility Requirements, Selection Procedure, and Online Application Link in the part below.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online was just released by the Government of India, the Ministry of Communication, and the Department of Post. For employment as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmaster (BPM) / Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) / Dak Sevak), online applications are being accepted from qualified candidates.
There are 40889 open positions in total. The online application period for the India Post GDS Recruitment opens on January 27, 2023. The deadline to submit an online application for the India Post GDS Recruitment is February 16, 2023. Through the official website, qualified applicants may apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 State Circle-Wise. The application form can be amended by applicants from February 17 through February 19, 2023. You can review all available details on the 2023 India Post GDS Vacancy.
Details of India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS|
|India Post Office GDS Application Form Start Date||27th January 2023|
|Total No. of Vacancies||40,889 Posts|
|Last Date of Submission GDS Online Form||16th February 2023|
India Post GDS Result
इंडिया पोस्ट जीडीएस भर्ती 2023 ऑनलाइन आवेदन भारत सरकार, संचार मंत्रालय और डाक विभाग द्वारा जारी किया गया था। ग्रामीण डाक सेवक (जीडीएस) (शाखा पोस्टमास्टर (बीपीएम)/सहायक शाखा पोस्टमास्टर (एबीपीएम)/डाक सेवक) के रूप में रोजगार के लिए योग्य उम्मीदवारों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन स्वीकार किए जा रहे हैं।
कुल 40889 रिक्त पद हैं। इंडिया पोस्ट जीडीएस भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन की अवधि 27 जनवरी, 2023 को खुलेगी। इंडिया पोस्ट जीडीएस भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि 16 फरवरी, 2023 है। योग्य आवेदक ग्रामीण डाक सेवक के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। भर्ती 2023 राज्य सर्कल-वार। आवेदक 17 फरवरी से 19 फरवरी, 2023 तक आवेदन पत्र में संशोधन कर सकते हैं। आप 2023 इंडिया पोस्ट जीडीएस रिक्ति पर सभी उपलब्ध विवरणों की समीक्षा कर सकते हैं।
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 Online Form
For everyone looking for a job in the government, this is tremendous news. For 40889 open positions, the India Post Department has published a GDS Vacancy announcement. Between January 27 and February 16, 2023, applicants can submit their online application for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023. Candidates who wish to apply for the positions of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak with India Post must first complete the registration procedure. Candidates can review the eligibility requirements, selection process, application fee, and other information in the area below.
If you know what is the status of important dates in this regard, then we request you to read the complete table below given through us, through which you will be able to get all the important facts related to India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 40889 Post Office Vacancies at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
|Notification Release Date||January 2023|
|Application Form Start Date||27 January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||16 February 2023|
|Admit Card Date||Notify Soon|
|Result Date||Notify Soon|
- Candidates must successfully complete the Secondary School (10th Class) Examination administered by any Board of School Education recognised by the Indian Government, State Governments, and Union Territories.
- The candidate ought to have learned the regional tongue.
- Adequate means of livelihood.
- Knowledge of Computer
- Knowledge of Cycling
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
- Relaxations in Upper Age Limit
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) = 10 Years
- Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 Years
How To do India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Visit India Post’s official website at @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in first.
- Check the recruiting information by downloading the PDF of the India Post GDS Notification.
- Click on the registration portal after that.
- Enter your personal and academic information, then confirm it.
- Choose Circle, then submit the necessary files.
- After paying the application fee, submit the application.
- Save a copy of the application form for your records.