India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 released for 40,889 Posts on 27th January 2023 @indiapost.gov.in. India Post Recruitment 2023 Last Date is 16th February 2023. India Post GDS Vacancy 2023 | India Post GDS Recruitment
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 has made 40889 positions available. Candidates who were waiting for the Post Office GDS Job Notification can download it by clicking the link provided below. Online applications are accepted for the GDS vacancies with India Post. The recruiting announcement from the department of posts makes it quite clear that no other methods will be accepted; only online submissions will be accepted. The deadline to submit an online application for GDS Recruitment is on February 16, 2023, and registration has already begun. Below Circle-wise and State-wise, a link to the online application form has been included.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
The first round of openings involves 23 States. For online applications, the department has established the dedicated portal indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Candidates who want India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 to apply must first choose the relevant state, followed by the division.To comply with the departmental requirements of GDS Recruitment, applicants are recommended to obtain the official announcement and thoroughly study it before submitting their applications online.
Also Read :- India Post Office Recruitment 2023 | Direct Link Apply Online @www.indiapost.gov.in
Starting on January 27, 2023, applications will only be accepted online through the India Post official website, www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. On February 16, 2023, India Post GDS Registration will be terminated. Candidates may, however, make changes to their applications from February 17, 2023, until February 19, 2023.
Details of India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Department||Department of Post, IndiaPost (Post Office)|
|Name of the Recruitment||India Post GDS Recruitment|
|Number of Vacancies||40,889 Jobs|
|Essential Qualification||Class 10th Pass|
|Name of Posts||GDS, ABMP, BPM|
|Selection Process||Merit List based on the Class 10th Marks|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16 February 2023|
India Post GDS Bharti 2023
उद्घाटन के पहले दौर में 23 राज्य शामिल हैं। ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए विभाग ने समर्पित पोर्टल indiapostgdsonline.gov.in की स्थापना की है। जो उम्मीदवार भारत पोस्ट ऑफिस जीडीएस भर्ती 2023 आवेदन करना चाहते हैं, उन्हें पहले संबंधित राज्य का चयन करना होगा, उसके बाद डिवीजन का चयन करना होगा। जीडीएस भर्ती की विभागीय आवश्यकताओं का पालन करने के लिए, आवेदकों को आधिकारिक घोषणा प्राप्त करने और अपने India Post GDS Recruitment आवेदन ऑनलाइन जमा करने से पहले इसे अच्छी तरह से अध्ययन करने की सलाह दी जाती है।
Also Read :- Indian Navy Agniveer Admit Card 2023 – Download SSR MR Hall Ticket & Exam Center
27 जनवरी, 2023 से आवेदन केवल इंडिया पोस्ट की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन स्वीकार किए जाएंगे। 16 फरवरी, 2023 को इंडिया पोस्ट जीडीएस पंजीकरण समाप्त कर दिया जाएगा। हालाँकि, उम्मीदवार 17 फरवरी, 2023 से 19 फरवरी, 2023 तक अपने आवेदन में बदलाव कर सकते हैं।
Educational Qualification for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- An applicant must have earned a Matriculation Certificate (Class 10) with English and Mathematics as required courses.
- The applicant must have taken the local language as an optional or required subject at least as far as the secondary level. For instance, you must have studied Assamese through at least Class 10th if you are applying under the Assam state.
- It is also necessary to have computer and cycling expertise.
GDS Vacancy Application Fees 2023
- For general/ OBC – 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH – 00/- (nil)
- All Category Female- 00/-
- Pay the Exam fee through India Post E Challan and submit it at the nearest Head Post Office/ GPO.
India Post GDS Vacancy 2023 Details
- Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevak
- Number Of Vacancies – 40889
- Pay Scale – 10000/- to 35000/-
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 State wise
In the nation, the Indian Post Office is separated into many circles. The local postmen are assigned their duties by the primary circle of the area. The government of India divides the areas into circles for recruiting, and these circles are as follows:
- Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment
- Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment
- TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment
- UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment
- Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment
- Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Goa Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- MP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
Age Limit for India Post GDS Job
The minimum age of applicants must be 18 as of the deadline for submitting applications (16th February 2023). The oldest person allowed is 40 years old. Age relaxation will be offered in accordance with the central government’s reservation policies for GDS Recruitment 2023.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
- The candidates would be narrowed down by India Post using a system-generated merit list.
- The Secondary School Examination of the Tenth Standard of Approved Boards, aggregated to % with an accuracy of four decimals, shall serve as the foundation for preparing the Merit List. It is necessary to pass every topic in accordance with the corresponding, recognized board standards.
How To Apply Online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 on indiapostgdsonline.gov.in?
- Open the website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in first.
- After that, click Registration in the left sidebar to finish the registration process by giving the requested information.
- After completing registration, click the Apply Online option on the left sidebar.
- When the page loads, enter your registration number and choose the circle you’re applying for.
- A screen with an application form will appear.
- Upload scanned copies of the documents with your signature and all the required information.
- Once the application form is finished, submit it after paying the application cost.
FAQs – India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
How do I fill out a GDS application?
Only online applications are being accepted by the Indian Postal Department for the India Post GDS Recruitment at indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in.
When does India Post GDS Bharti’s deadline expire?
The 16th of February 2023 is the final day for GDS Recruitment. Candidates have until February 19, 2023, to make changes to their application.
How will Gramin Dak Sevaks be chosen for the postal service?
Only class 10th grades will be used to choose the candidates for GDS positions. No written exams or in-person interviews will be required.
What requirements must be met for the India Post GDS opening in 2023?
Candidates seeking to apply should have completed their 10th class.