IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2024 for the Apprentice Program will be available for download from November 2023 on the official website. Candidates will be able to access and download their admit cards using their valid login credentials. It is necessary for all the candidates to keep their admit cards with them as they will be required for the examination or any other relevant process related to the Apprentice Programme. Please make sure to keep an eye on the official website for updates and further instructions regarding downloading your admit card.
IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2024
IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2024 will release the admit card for Apprentice (Trade/Technician) on its official website which can be accessed at https://iocl.com/apprenticeships/. Candidates will have the option to download and print a copy of the admit card on A4-size paper for future reference.
To get a digital copy of the hall ticket, individuals need to enter their registration number and password. Therefore, it is important for these details to be easily available. Once the official announcement regarding the release of the Apprentice Admit Card is made, the download link will be activated below for easy access. Please keep an eye on the official website for updates and instructions.
|Admit Card Link
|Check Here (Soon)
|3 December 2023
IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2024 is expected to activate the direct link for downloading the call letter for the Apprentice post in November 2023, likely in the afternoon. It’s important to note that no physical copies of the admit card will be provided; Each candidate will be required to download and print their own copy from the provided link. Please ensure that you stay updated and download your call letter as per the instructions once it becomes available on the official website.
How to Download IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2024?
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited https://iocl.com/.
- On the homepage look for the section called Indian Oil for You and click on it.
- Find and select Indian Oil for Careers in the Indian Oil for You section.
- Go to the Apprenticeship option in Indian Oil for Careers section.
- Find and click on Engagement of Apprentices under Refinery Division – 2023 under Apprenticeship.
- You should find a link or section related to the Admit Card for written examination, click on it.
- A new page or form will likely prompt you to enter your details. Provide your application number and password in the relevant fields.
- Once you have entered the required information, press the Submit button to get the digital copy of the hall ticket.
- candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Exam date and time
- Examination Venue/Centre
- candidate’s photo
- Signature of the candidate
- Application/Registration Number
- instructions for examination
- Category/Quota (if applicable)
- exam period
- reporting time