JEE Main Application Form 2023 | JEE Main 2023 | JEE Main Registration 2023 | JEE Main 2023 Exam Date | Apply Online JEE Main 2023 @jeemain.nta.nic.in | JEE Main 2023 Application Form
JEE Main Application Form 2023 will commence very soon. JEE Main exam has been conducted for students who want to get admission to engineering courses. Contenders may apply for the JEE Main exam by visiting the official site of the organization. Fill out the online application form before the last date of submission of the application form. Contenders have to possess 12th in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics to apply for the JEE main exam. For more details about the JEE Main Notification 2023, go to the next session of the page and get the information that you need including eligibility criteria, the application process, exam dates, and more
JEE Main Application Form 2023
JEE Main also known as Joint Entrance Examination Mains. It is an all-India-level engineering examination. The examination is conducted by National Testing Agency an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization. This examination is conducted for admission in various engineering courses. To fill out the JEE main Application form, contenders have to go to the official portal of the organization.
To apply for the JEE Main Notification 2023 candidates must have passed Intermediate (12th) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized board or institute in necessary. The online application submission of the exam will be start in the month of March 2023.
Highlights of JEE Main 2023
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency|
|Article about||JEE Main Application Form 2023|
|Information for||Engineering students|
|Category||National level examination|
|Mode of application||Online|
JEE Main 2023 Application Form
जेईई मेन को ज्वाइंट एंट्रेंस एग्जामिनेशन मेन्स के नाम से भी जाना जाता है। यह एक अखिल भारतीय स्तर की इंजीनियरिंग परीक्षा है। परीक्षा राष्ट्रीय परीक्षण एजेंसी द्वारा एक स्वतंत्र, स्वायत्त और आत्मनिर्भर प्रीमियर परीक्षण संगठन द्वारा आयोजित की जाती है। यह परीक्षा विभिन्न इंजीनियरिंग पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश के लिए आयोजित की जाती है। JEE Main Application Form 2023 भरने के लिए दावेदारों को संगठन के आधिकारिक पोर्टल पर जाना होगा।
जेईई मेन अधिसूचना 2023 के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए उम्मीदवारों को किसी भी मान्यता प्राप्त बोर्ड या संस्थान से आवश्यक रूप से 50% अंकों के साथ भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान और गणित के साथ इंटरमीडिएट (12वीं) उत्तीर्ण होना चाहिए। परीक्षा का ऑनलाइन आवेदन जमा करना मार्च 2023 के महीने में शुरू होगा।
Important Dates – JEE Main 2023
|Online Submission of Application Form||March, 2023|
|Last date for successful transaction of prescribed application Fee||March 2023|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||April, 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||April, 2023|
|Dates of Examination||April, 2023|
|Display of Question Paper attempted by the Candidate and Answer Keys for inviting challenges||Update soon|
|Declaration of Result||Update soon|
JEE Main 2023 Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who desire to apply for the JEE Main 2023 must have passed in any of the following examinations.
- Intermediate or 12th with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics or two-year Pre-University or equivalent examination with 50% marks from any recognized board or institute.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- 3 year Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who have completed the Class 12 (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above, must produce a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in this respect.
- If Class 12 Examination is not a public examination, then you should have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination earlier.
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Category certificate
- PwD certificate
JEE Main Registration Application Fee
The application fee of the contenders to apply for the examination of JEE MAIN (Joint Entrance Examination Mains) is mentioned below
|Course||Category||Gender||In India||Outside India|
|Paper 1: B.E./B. TechorPaper 2A: B. ArchorPaper 2B: B. Planning||General/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Male||650||300|
|Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech &Paper 2A: B. ArchorPaper 1: B.E./B. Tech &Paper 2B: B. PlanningorPaper 1: B.E./B.Tech,Paper 2A: B. Arch &Paper 2B: B.PlanningorPaper 2A: B. Arch &Paper 2B: B.Planning||General/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Male||1300||6000|
Application Procedure For JEE Main Application Form 2023
- Applicants, have to go to the official site of the JEE Main. From the home page of the portal go to the admission notice & read the notice.
- Then click on the appropriate link related with the JEE Main Registration Online
- Then hit click on the registration option to fill the application
- Now fill the registration form with accurate details as demanded in the form including
- Personal details
- Present address
- Permanent address
- Press generate OTP option and enter the Security pin you received
- Now application form will open on the scree where you have to provide rest information like
- Aadhar Details
- Exam and Center Details
- Qualification Details (for class 10th or equivalent)
- Qualification Details (for class 12th or equivalent)
- Additional Details
- Parents Income Details
- Then upload recently clicked scanned image & signature in the prescribed form
- Now take a review of the form, check all the details which are dully field
- Then submit the form by click submit option and pay the application fee as per your category.
- At last take a print out of the form for the future use.