Canara DCC Bank Recruitment 2023 | Post- Junior Clerk/Junior Supervisor. Vacancies- 41 deadline-
Kanara District Cooperative Central Bank Limited has announced the availability of Junior Clerk/Junior Supervisor posts. Candidates who are waiting for jobs in Kanara District Central Cooperative Bank can avail this opportunity. Approximately 41 vacancies are to be filled by interested candidates. Persons can apply for the post through offline mode. These jobs will prove beneficial for the people living in Karnataka. All other details like age relaxation, reservation, selection process and other terms and conditions are available on the official website.
The selection process for the vacancies includes a written examination and interview. Therefore, candidates should prepare themselves by downloading the exam syllabus and pattern from the official notification. Applicants can easily download the Kanara DCC Bank Recruitment Notification and Application Form from kanaradccbank.com
Kanara Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
|Kanara District Cooperative Central Bank
|Junior Clerk/ Junior Supervisor
|Last Date for Apply
Eligibility Criteria for KDCC Bank Sirsi Junior Clerk
- Candidates who want this job must have a degree from a recognized board or university.
- Knowledge of computer applications is also necessary for this post.
- The person should be able to read, write, and speak in Kannada and English languages.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 35 years.
- Selection criteria have been set for the candidates. They will have to appear for a written examination followed by an interview. Candidates should prepare themselves as they have to face the interview.
Applicants can apply for this recruitment through offline mode. Application form should be sent to this address: “Managing Director, Canara DCC Bank Limited, Head Office, New Market, Sirsi – 581402, Uttara Kannada, Karnataka”.
Salary for Junior Clerk/Junior Supervisor post in KDCC Bank
|Name Of Recruiting Post
|Amount In INR
|Junior Clerks/Junior Supervisors
|Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month
|Rs.500/- + GST Rs.45/-
|Rs.250/- + GST Rs.45/–
Application fees can be paid through online/offline mode.
KDCC Bank Admit Card
Candidates who have submitted the application form correctly will be allowed to appear for the examination. All details related to the admit card can be obtained from the KDCC Bank Recruitment Admit Card page or the admit card section.
KDCC Bank Exam Answer Key
After the written exam is over, the KDCC Bank Exam Answer Key will be uploaded on the official website. The link to download the answer key is available on the official website. By checking the answer key, candidates can get an idea about their marks in the written examination. After analyzing the answer key applicants will know whether they will qualify for the written exam or not. If yes, then they can attempt the interview in which they have to face in front of the panel.
KDCC Bank Result
Applicants will have to appear in the written examination and the result will be declared by the Kanara District Central Cooperative Bank. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check the result online on the official website.
Process to Apply for KDCC Bank Recruitment 2023
- First of all you have to go to kanaradccbank.com
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on “Recruitment Notification”.
- Now you have to open the respective link.
- Notification will open on the screen, make sure you read it carefully.
- You will get the application form in the notification.
- Fill the form by entering all the details carefully.
- After entering the details, double check the details.
- Finally send the application form to the respective address.
All upcoming announcements and updates will be made available on the website, so candidates should keep checking the website frequently.