Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme 2023 | Rs. 6000 Mathrupoorna Yojane | Mathrupoorna Yojana | Mathrupoorna Yojana Form
Various initiative has been initiated by the former Chief Minister of Karnataka H.D. Kumaraswamy for the Welfare of the people. Among all those initiative Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme 2023, is the one. This scheme has been started for the would be mothers of the state. In this article today we are going to provide you detailed information about the Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme including its apply process, eligibility criteria, benefits and many more of Mathrupoorna Yojana.
Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme 2023
Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme 2023 is an initiative of the former Chief Minister of Karnataka for the pregnant women of BPL category. Through this scheme the government is going to help the poor family females who are going to be mother soon but not able to get the access of greatest healthcare and nutrition as required. All the pregnant ladies who made the eligibility conditions of this scheme will receive monetary help from the government directly in their bank accounts.
Across the country there are many people who belongs to below poverty line community and due to increase in inflation it is nearly impossible for them to get the proper diet and healthcare. This Mathrupoorna Yojana has been started considering this and mind to help the pregnant women.
Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme beneficiaries will receive and amount of rupees 6000 directly in their bank accounts in 6 equal installments. The amount will given 3 months preceding and 3 months following the delivery. The amount of rupees 1000 will transfer in the 6 months. By using this amount the would be mother will able to get the proper diet and healthcare for themselves.
Mathrupoorna Yojana 2023
Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme 2023 बीपीएल श्रेणी की गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए कर्नाटक के पूर्व मुख्यमंत्री की एक पहल है। इस योजना के माध्यम से सरकार उन गरीब परिवार की महिलाओं की मदद करने जा रही है जो जल्द ही माँ बनने वाली हैं लेकिन आवश्यकता के अनुसार सबसे बड़ी स्वास्थ्य सेवा और पोषण प्राप्त करने में सक्षम नहीं हैं। इस योजना की पात्रता शर्तों को पूरा करने वाली सभी गर्भवती महिलाओं को सीधे उनके बैंक खातों में सरकार से आर्थिक सहायता प्राप्त होगी।
देश भर में ऐसे बहुत से लोग हैं जो गरीबी रेखा से नीचे के समुदाय से ताल्लुक रखते हैं और महंगाई में वृद्धि के कारण उनके लिए उचित आहार और स्वास्थ्य सेवा प्राप्त करना लगभग असंभव है। इसी को ध्यान में रखते हुए और गर्भवती महिलाओं की मदद करने का मन बनाकर यह मातृपूर्ण योजना शुरू की गई है।
Mathrupoorna Yojana के लाभार्थियों को 6 समान किश्तों में सीधे उनके बैंक खातों में 6000 रुपये की राशि प्राप्त होगी। राशि डिलीवरी के 3 महीने पहले और 3 महीने बाद दी जाएगी। 1000 रुपये की राशि 6 महीने में ट्रांसफर हो जाएगी। इस राशि के उपयोग से माँ अपने लिए उचित आहार और स्वास्थ्य देखभाल प्राप्त करने में सक्षम होगी।
Highlights of Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme 2023
|Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
|Former chief minister of Karnataka H.D. Kumaraswamy.
|Pregnant women of BPL category
|Mode of application
|1 November 2018
|Rs. 6000 in six instalments
Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme Objective
The objective of former Chief Minister to launch this scheme is to to provide financial help to the would be mother’s who belongs to below poverty line category. The government desired to let the women excess at least one narration meal in a day who are going to deliver a child soon. This initiative of government will able to provide proper nutrition and healthcare which is required for the would be mother.
Benefits/ Features of Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
- The scheme has been started for the pregnant ladies
- All the pregnant women who made the eligibility conditions of the scheme will receive the benefits directly in their bank account
- The amount of rupees 6000 will be given to the beneficiaries in 6 equal installments.
- Beneficiaries will receive the amount three months preceding and 3 months after the birth of child.
- Only those pregnant ladies who belongs to Karnataka state can apply for this scheme
- Applicant must belongs to BPL category
- Candidate must have proper government documentation to show the category she belongs with.
- The amount will give during only first two pregnancies.
Following are the list of documents which candidates need to apply for the scheme:
- Aadhaar Card or identification card.
- BPL Ration card.
- Mobile number or contact details.
- Pregnancy reports.
- The bank account information associated with Aadhar card.
Application Process for Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
You have to follow the step by step instructions provided underneath to apply for the Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme:
- First of all you have to visit your nearest aanganwadi centre
- Now get the application from the asha or auxiliary nurse located nearest to you
- Fill the details in the application form as asked in it
- Now you need to attach the significant documents as listed above with the application form
- After filling the details in the application you have to carefully review the details you enter and submit the application to the supervisor or ANM