KCC Portal 2023 | KCC Portal Login | KCC Portal Registration | KCC Portal Status | KCC Portal Status 2023
KCC Portal 2023 has been launched by the Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Government of India. This portal has been started specially for the farmers of the country. On this portal farmers will able to grab various services. To get more detail information about KCC portal you have to read the next segment of this article which includes registration process, application download process, benefits, status and much more.
KCC Portal 2023
KCC stands for Kisan credit card. The Government of India is providing KCC loan facility to the farmers across the country. Farmers can apply for KCC through offline mode by visiting the nearest bank. Farmers can also download the KCC Application form from the official portal of PM Kisan/ KCC portal. In the further section of this article, we are going to provide you elaborated information in respect of KCC along with its registration process.
Kisan Credit Card is a facility provided by the government of India to the farmers across the country to support them financially. By using the Kisan credit card farmers will able to get credit up to limit INR 3 lakh. All those farmers who have Kisan credit card will receive 3% subsidy on the credit amount. Farmers can apply for loan from any bank listed below. KCC holders can apply for short term as well as long term loan facility. KCC card is also work as credit card cum debit card.
Highlights of KCC Portal 2023
|Article about||KCC Portal|
|Scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Mode of application||Online|
KCC Credit Card
KCC,किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड के लिए खड़ा है। भारत सरकार देश भर के किसानों को केसीसी ऋण सुविधा प्रदान कर रही है। किसान नजदीकी बैंक में जाकर ऑफलाइन माध्यम से केसीसी के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। किसान केसीसी आवेदन पत्र को पीएम किसान / केसीसी पोर्टल के आधिकारिक पोर्टल से भी डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। इस लेख के अगले भाग में, हम आपको केसीसी के संबंध में इसकी पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया के बारे में विस्तृत जानकारी प्रदान करने जा रहे हैं।
किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड भारत सरकार द्वारा देश भर के किसानों को आर्थिक रूप से समर्थन देने के लिए प्रदान की जाने वाली एक सुविधा है। किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड का उपयोग करके किसान 3 लाख रुपये तक की सीमा तक ऋण प्राप्त कर सकेंगे। वे सभी किसान जिनके पास किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड है, उन्हें क्रेडिट राशि पर 3% सब्सिडी प्राप्त होगी। किसान नीचे सूचीबद्ध किसी भी बैंक से ऋण के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। केसीसी धारक अल्पावधि के साथ-साथ दीर्घावधि ऋण सुविधा के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। केसीसी कार्ड क्रेडिट कार्ड सह डेबिट कार्ड के रूप में भी काम करता है।
Objective Behind KCC
KCC is a scheme started by the government of India under which all the farmers who are receiving benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will able to apply for Kisan credit card. Kisan credit card will act as a support to the farmers of the country. Farmers can apply for loan by using KCC and also able to receive subsidy on the loan amount.
Features And Benefits Of KCC
- Farmers who hold Kisan credit card will able to get the loan for a short term period up to rupees 3 lakh ( 5 years)
- Farmers can also take loan up to rupees 160000 without any guarantee
- Farmers have to pay 7% interest on loan
- Only if the farmers is able to return the amount within 1 year then 3% interest is waived of which means actual interest charge will be 4%
- This scheme is beneficial for more than 14 crore farmers across the country
- KCC card holders will also receive insurance cover for personal accident.
- Kisan credit card will work as credit come debit card
- Kisan credit card is a flexible payment method
- Farmers who hold the KCC will get loan at subsidize rate.
- Cooperative Banks,
- Public Sector Banks,
- Regional Rural Banks of India
- Top most banks which provide the Kisan Credit Card are
- AXIS Bank,
- Bank of India etc.
- Applicant must be a farmer by profession
- Any farmer across the country can apply for KCC
- Age of the applicants should be more than 18 years
Documents Needed for KCC Application
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- PAN card
- Mobile number
- Land copy
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
Download KCC Form
To download the form from the official website you have to follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
- Go to the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana portal & home page will open on the screen.
- Now look for farmers corner section and choose ““Download KCC Form” option from home page
- A new page will open on the screen with form
- You have to click on download button to download it or give print command to take print out
Farmer Register on Portal
To register you have to follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
- Go to the official website of the PM Kisan Portal & home page will open on the screen
- Now look for farmers corner section and choose “New Farmer Registration” option from home page
- A new page will open on the screen where you have to give the following information:
- Choose Rural Farmer Registration or Urban Farmer Registration
- Enter Aadhaar No
- Mobile Number
- Select language
- Click on get OTP option, you will receive an SMS which you need to enter in the given space
- Form will open on the screen, mention the details, upload the necessary documents and review the form
- Submit the form by hit submit button and by this way you will able to register on the portal.