The Tamil Nadu state government has launched a new website for KMUT status check. Magalir Urimai Thogai list is available for district-wise candidates to view on the official website kmut.tn.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu state government launched KMUT Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023 on September 15, 2023, and the last date for application was September 29, 2023. Candidates can check their application status through WhatsApp number and Application ID number, as well as download. Kalaignar Magalir Urimaai Thogai Scheme App
Check KMUT Status
Tamil Nadu Government has launched a scheme called the Eligibility Scheme for Artist Women, which will give them a monetary reward of Rs 1000 per month on 15 September 2023 through the Tamil Nadu Government. The artist is a woman and is eligible for this scheme.
MK. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Stalin launched the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai scheme on September 15, 2023. This program has been developed for women who are the heads of the family. The government allocated Rs 7,000 crore for the TN Magalir Urimai scheme. Apply Online for TN Government Rs 1000 Scheme. Rs 1000 The scheme for women families was launched by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin.
|Name of Scheme||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme|
|Scheme Launched By||Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, M.K. Stalin|
|Benefits||Rs. 1000 monthly|
|Launched Date||15th September 2023|
|Last to Apply for Magalir Urimai Thogai||29 September 2023|
How to check Magalir Urimai Thogai’s application status?
To check Magalir Urimai Thogai’s application status, follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to go to its official website Magalir Urimai Thogai website kmut.tn.gov.in or portal.
- Click on “-மகாகவி சுப்பிரமணிய பாரதியார்” this button to login page.
- Click on the “பொதுமக்கள் உள்நுழைவு” link.
- Enter your application reference number or other required details.
- Enter the OTP you get on your mobile.
- Click on the “Submit” or “Check Status” button.
- Then you will see the current status of your Magalir Urimai Thogai application on the screen.
- Review the status to see if your application is approved, pending, or denied.
Documents Required for TN Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhaar Card
Benefits of Kalaignar Magalir Urimaai Scheme Status
- This will save time and money and increase transparency in the system.
- Tamil Nadu Government launched Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Status.
- This method will enable online application status checking.
- Beneficiaries can now check their status online from the comfort of their homes through the official website, eliminating the need to visit government offices.
- Also, the woman will become self-reliant.
- This scheme will help the women of the state financially.
Objective of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme
- The ‘Artists Women’s Rights Project’ has two basic goals.
- Acknowledging the contribution made by women who work tirelessly for their families throughout their lives is important.
- Subsequently, the entitlement amount of Rs 12,000 annually aims to boost the standard of living of women, improve their quality of life, and enable them to participate in society with dignity.