MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2023 | MHADA Aurangabad Lottery Registration | MHADA Lottery 2023 | lottery.mhada.gov.in | Apply Online MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2023
MHADA does stands for Maharashtra Housing Area and Development Authority. This department has a lottery scheme to provide citizens with housing needs. This scheme is available in areas such as Latur, Deolai, Jalna, Chikhalthana, etc. Those candidates who belongs to economically weaker sections can apply for this scheme. Under this MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2023, citizens are able to apply for affordable residential units. You can easily visit the official website where you can find the application form. Approximately 1,185 residential units are finalized to be distributed among the applicants. MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2023 Scheme empowers the citizens to purchase a house with reasonable price. If you are also interested to know more about this scheme then make sure to follow this post till the end. We are going to share some important points such as eligibility criteria, application process, objective, benefits etc. So, let’s get started.
MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2023
MHADA use a particular method to distribute affordable housing options in Aurangabad which includes Chikhalthana, Deolai, Jalna, Kannad, and Latur. MHADA aims to announce 800 MHADA units for distribution. To make it easy for the candidates to apply for MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2023, the authority has planned to launch a dedicated website. This website will provide transparency and prevent any type of frauds.
The latest new tells us that applicants will have to get registered for once to claim the benefits of this scheme. This will help them to apply for the available MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2023 Scheme. The application for this scheme is going to be started by Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 11 am. So, if you are also interested to apply for this MHADA Lottery 2023 then make sure you follow the correct procedure and cut down any scope of rejection. Make sure to check out the application process in further points.
MHADA Lottery 2023
|Name of Scheme
|MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2023
|Maharashtra Housing Area and Development Authority
|To offer EWS and LIG with housing facilities
|To facilitate the houses to residents of Aurangabad
|Aurangabad residents who fall under the EWS and LIG sections
MHADA Aurangabad Lottery Objectives
The MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2023 board has launched the Aurangabad MHADA Lottery 2023. This scheme has been started with the aim to offer 1,185 units to the citizens belonging to Latur, Kannad, Chikhalthana, Jalna, and Deolai, among others. On the other hand, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is also available which offers advantages on the basis of buyer’s income range along with facilitating citizens to get a house at fair price.
Registration MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2023
The interested candidates can get registered with the official website from January 5, 2023. To make this reach to every citizen of the state the authority of MHADA has decided to launch new website where they can get every facility really easily. This website is going to prevent any fraud and facilitate transparency. As per the direction of board, citizens needs to get registered with the website for once only and they can apply for different schemes running under this scheme.
The application form is going to be started by Thursday, January 5, 2023, at 11 am. And, applicants would be able to apply for MHADA lottery after the registration has been completed. Visit the official website which is https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/ and choose the Aurangabad Board lottery 2023. This will help you to apply for this scheme and provide you updates as well.
New Schemes Launched under MHADA
A new notification has been updated by the authority of MHADA for MHADA Lottery Aurangabad 2023. However, they have launched some other new schemes under MHADA lottery. You can have a look.
- Aurangabad Lottery PMAY 2023
- The Aurangabad Lottery All Income Group 2023
- Aurangabad Lottery Within Aurangabad Metropolitan Area 2023
- Aurangabad Lottery Outside Aurangabad Metropolitan Area 2023
Eligibility criteria for MHADA
Here are some of the points that every candidates must meet.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years of age.
- The candidate must have an Aurangabad domicile certificate.
- Along with the domicile certificate, PAN card is required to be submitted.
- Candidates have to submit their income certificate.
Some of the important documents that are required for the application process.
- A cancelled cheque to authenticate the bank account
- Passport-size photographs
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Email ID and mobile number
Application Process for MHADA Lottery 2023
In order to cut down the chances of mistakes and avoid the application rejection, you need to follow this application process. Let’s get started.
- First, visit the official website of MHADA which is https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/. You will find webpage here.
- From the homepage, Click on category For Aurangabad option.
- Then click on the Register link.
- Then fill up the details such as username, password, first name, father’s name or husband name, birth date etc.
- Once done, then provide your mobile number. You will get OTP.
- Finally, enter the OTP recieved and you will be done.
- Now, you have to use your credentials and login with the website.
- Next, you have to enter details such as PAN card, bank account and photographs etc.
- Review the information you have just filled.
- Click on Submit button.
So, this is how you can apply for MHADA lottery. To know more updates on this, make sure to keep checking the official website.