Prime Minister Narendra Modi made an announcement about the Mera Bharat Portal also known as “My Youth India Portal”. People whose age is between 15 to 29 years can avail the benefits of this portal by visiting myBharat.gov.in/.
My India portal
The Government of India has announced the largest portal to encourage leadership qualities among the youth with My Bharat Portal. My Young India (MY India) aims to empower youth development and youth-led development by acting as a comprehensive, technology-driven enabling framework. It provides equal access to the youth to fulfill their dreams and build a developed India across the government. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s cabinet on Wednesday approved the creation of an independent organization named My Youth India (MY Bharat) to ensure youth-led prosperity and equitable access to youth.
What is My Youth India Portal?
Youth in the age group of 15 to 29 years will benefit from My Youth India (MY Bharat), an autonomous unit that will work as per the youth concept of the National Youth Policy. The beneficiaries of the program components specifically targeted at adolescents will be within the age range of 10 to 19 years. Mera Yuva Bharat, or Mera Bharat, will help focus the government’s attention on youth-led development and transform youth into active drivers of development.
|Portal||My Bharat Portal or My Yuva Bharat Portal|
|Policies||National Youth Policy|
|Age Limit||15 to 29 years|
Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports, Media and Communications and Youth Development Anurag Thakur announced that 40 crore people in the country are between the age of 15 to 29 years. He said that the main goal of My India is to serve as one. Comprehensive platform for youth development.
Impact of MY Yuva Bharat Portal
The objective of the platform is to provide proper possibilities to the youth to become volunteers in their field of interest and to explore such possibilities across the country. It will establish a centralized youth database besides serving as a one-stop shop for youth and several central government agencies. But Thakur made it clear that there would be no exchange of money.
On Sunday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that on October 31, the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, a significant national “My Young India” platform would be unveiled. This platform is called ‘Mera Yuva Bharat’, which means ‘My India.’ PM Modi, while addressing the 106th episode of his monthly radio program ‘Mann Ki Baat’, said that it will give an opportunity to the youth of India to actively participate. Various nation-building programs.
Impact on Citizens
- Empowering Citizens
- Digital Literacy
- Reduced Hassles
How to register on the My Bharat portal?
- Open your Chrome Browser and type the URL myharat.gov.in/.myharat.gov.in/.
- Click on the login option available on the top right corner of the screen.
- Fill in your mobile number or you can log in using your other details like username, email, etc.
- Click on the consent option and PINless authentication.
- Click the Sign-in button log in and register yourself.
Benefits of My Youth India Portal
- Upgrade your leadership capabilities through practical learning by switching from face-to-face communication to structured program execution.
- Increase investment in developing youth as community leaders and social innovators.
- Shifting the government’s focus toward youth-led development and encouraging youth to play an active role in it rather than being mere “passive recipients”.
- Better coordination between community needs and youth aspirations.
- Increased effectiveness by merging pre-existing programs.
- To serve as a centralized resource for youth and ministries.
- Establish a central juvenile database.
- Enhanced two-way communication between youth government projects and other youth-engagement-centric stakeholder activities.
- Creation of a phygital environment to guarantee accessibility.
Who will benefit from My Yuva Bharat Portal?
The benefits of the platform will be available to youth aged between 15 to 29 years. According to Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Anurag Thakur, the initiative aims to guarantee that all youth have equal opportunities to realize their dreams and contribute to the achievement of development. India, a developed India, as he told the media on October 11, 2023. The Union Minister stressed the importance of India’s youth population.
My Yuva Bharat Portal aims to make the youth a great leader so that they can develop a strong career for themselves. It will also enhance two-way communication between the youth and government projects, allowing them to get the best skills for government projects while the government also gets the best skills for its projects. However there are some restrictions and criteria to avail the benefits of this portal, the age of the candidate should be between 15 to 29 years.
The MY Bharat Portal is open to all Indian citizens.
Yes, most of the services on the MY Bharat Portal are free, although there may be some exceptions.
Yes, the MY Bharat Portal is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on smartphones and tablets.
Yes, you can access various government benefits and schemes through the MY Bharat Portal.
You can find contact information and customer support details on the official portal’s ‘Contact Us’ page.