It is essential that students prepare these documents. Link your phone number to Aadhaar. According to officials, the NSP portal has opened for the academic year 2023-2024. The application period starts from October 1, 2023, and the last date for NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Pre Matric is November 30, 2023 and Post Matric is December 31, 2023. Eligible students can apply on the official website scholars.gov.in/. Submit an online application.
NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date
National Scholarship Portal is an exclusive online NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date Application site that helps students in India complete their education by listing multiple scholarships and fellowships. It includes various programs provided by the federal government, state governments and other government agencies like UGC and AICTE. It is a one-stop shop for all government scholarships, offering a wide range of services from online scholarship applications to easy scholarship disbursement.
All types of scholarships for Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, UG, PG, Professional and Technical courses, PhD level etc. For minorities, SC, ST, OBC and disabled students, the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) provides coverage. NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date The portal oversees multiple functions, including processing applications, approving and disbursing scholarship funds to recipients, and verifying student applications.
Scholarship.gov.in 2023-24 Registration
The government offers several major initiatives through an online portal, the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). There is no limit on the number of NSP scholarships available. There are many merit-based scholarships available through the NSP portal, such as Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship, UGC/AICTE Scheme, State Scholarship Programme, and Pre- and Post-Matric Scholarship.
|NSP Scholarship 2023-24
|Ministry Of Electronics And Information Technology,Government of India
|• Pre Matric Scholarships• Post Matric Scholarships• Merit Cum Means (MCM) Scholarship
|Current Status Apply Started From
|3 October 2023
|Registration Last Date
|Pre matric: 30 November 2023Post matric: 31 December 2023
Even though this award is available to all Indian students, there are certain eligibility requirements that you must meet for each scholarship. You must renew your scholarship application each year for the duration of the course you are currently enrolled in. Every student participating in this program receives a minimum of Rs 10,000 and a maximum of Rs 125,000 per year, which is deposited into their bank accounts through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
How to Register for NSP Scholarship?
- Direct link to NSP National Scholarship Portal Scholars.gov.in is provided.
- After this select the option of New Registration.
- Provide the required information on the registration form including your date of birth, state of residence, phone number, email address, bank account number and Aadhaar number.
- Once all the data has been entered, double-check it, then press the “Register” button.
- Every student who successfully registers will receive an application ID; Note it down.
Eligibility Criteria for NSP Scholarship Scheme
- Students must have obtained at least 50% marks out of possible marks in the previous year final examination.
- Scholarship for Pre-Matric is given to students enrolled from class 1 to 10.
- The scholarship is offered to students enrolled in technical and vocational courses as well as post-matriculation in Grades 11 and 12.
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship (MCMS) program will provide funds to students enrolled in technical and professional programs.
- Students who receive national scholarships are not entitled to apply for any other state or federal scholarship for the same subject.
Documents Required for NSP Scholarship
You will need the following documents while submitting online application for National Scholarship Scheme:
- Domicile Certificate
- Academic marksheet of previous examination
- Fee receipt of current course
- income certificate
- bonafide certificate
- link mobile to aadhaar
- single bank account
Check NSP Scholarship Status
- To access the NSP Scholarship site, use any browser and navigate there; Alternatively, visit www.scholarships.gov.in directly.
- Under Applicant Corner, select New Application.
- Enter your password, captcha code and application number. Select Login.
- When the dashboard opens find the Current Status option.
- You can check the status of your application under Current Status option.
List of NSP Central Scholarship Scheme
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Labor and Employment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Department of School Education and Literacy
- Higher Education Department
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railways
- North Eastern Council (NEC), Donar
Objective of NSP- National Scholarship
- Ensure that scholarships are awarded to students on time.
- Provide a single entry point for all federal and state governments scholarship programs.
- Create an open database of academics
- Avoid unnecessary processing
- Harmonization of various scholarship programs and regulations
- Implementation of direct benefit distribution.