PMAY List | PMAY List Urban Check List 2023 | PMAY List Gramin Check List 2023 | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List | PMAY List 2023
PMAY List– Government has now launched a new scheme where they have pledged to provide affordable houses to the weaker section of the society. However, this scheme is known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This scheme aims to provide affordable houses among poor people residing in rural and urban areas. Moreover, the time period of this scheme has been extended till 2024 and the total of 2.95 crores of houses are going to be distributed under this PMAY List 2023 scheme.
Apart from that, the material used in the construction of these houses are sustainable materials and eco-friendly as well. However, the finance minister has decided a total budget of Rs.800 crores for the construction and distribution of the houses. Those people who are interested to apply for this scheme, can visit the official website. We are going to share eligibility criteria, full application process, objectives, benefits and many other important points.
PMAY List 2023
Under this PMAY scheme, the people belong to economically lower and weaker sections of the society will get the affordable houses. Not only this, but the government has approved 3.3 lakh homes and it is going to be increased. As per the scheme, the senior citizens and differently abled people of society will recieve ground floor houses. The main tagline of this PMAY List is Housing for All and government is taking steps to make it possible.
Finance minister has shared the plan of constructing and delivering more than 80 lakhs of houses by the end of 2023. The mission is to provide every citizen of the state with the house and the budget is Rs. 48,000 crores. Once this huge amount has been allocated, this scheme will be implemented effectively. There are many of the important points that you need to follow before you apply for this PMAY List 2023 scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023
इस PMAY योजना के तहत, समाज के आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर और कमजोर वर्ग के लोगों को किफायती घर मिलेंगे। इतना ही नहीं, बल्कि सरकार ने 3.3 लाख घरों को मंजूरी दी है और इसे बढ़ाया जा रहा है। योजना के तहत समाज के वरिष्ठ नागरिकों एवं दिव्यांगजनों को भूतल पर मकान प्राप्त होंगे। इस पीएमएवाई सूची की मुख्य टैगलाइन है हाउसिंग फॉर ऑल और सरकार इसे संभव बनाने के लिए कदम उठा रही है।
Also Read :- Go to Home Page
वित्त मंत्री ने 2023 के अंत तक 80 लाख से अधिक घरों के निर्माण और वितरण की योजना साझा की है। मिशन राज्य के प्रत्येक नागरिक को घर प्रदान करना है और बजट रुपये है। 48,000 करोड़। एक बार इतनी बड़ी राशि आवंटित हो जाने के बाद, यह योजना प्रभावी रूप से लागू हो जाएगी। इस PMAY List 2023 योजना के लिए आवेदन करने से पहले आपको कई महत्वपूर्ण बिंदुओं का पालन करना होगा।
Overview of PMAY List 2023
|Name of the article||PMAY List|
|Full form||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Objective of PMAY||To give people affordable housing facilities.|
Objectives of PMAY Scheme
The main objective of PMAY List this scheme is to provide affordable houses to the financially struggling people of Assam. Apart from that, government has promised to dedicate floor ground houses to the senior citizens or differently abled people.
Eligibility criteria for PMAY scheme
Here are some of important points that you need to follow before applying for this scheme. Let’s get started.
- The candidate must have husband, wife, unmarried daughters or unmarried sons.
- Affordable houses will be provided to the applicants who have annual family income between Rs. 3 lakh and Rs. 5 lakhs.
- The property must be co-owned by female member.
How to check PMAY List 2023
Here are some of the points that can help you to check PMAY List 2023. Let’s see them.
- First, visit the official website for PMAY which is https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- You will see homepage on your screen.
- Now you have to visit Search Beneficiary section and select the Search by Name option present under drop-down menu.
- Provide first three word of your name and the press the Show button.
- You will see the outcome on your screen.
- Now check the screen which will show you, your name and related details.
How to check PMAY List 2023 with or without any registration number?
Here are some of the steps to follow and check the PMAY List 2023 with or without registration number.
- First visit the official website for PM Awas Yojana-Gramin which is https://pmayg.nic.in/. Here you will see homepage on the screen.
- From the homepage, go to the menu section and Stakeholders option.
- Now visit the Indra Awas Yojana (IAY)/PMAYG Beneficiary.
- With registration number – If you can see your name on the screen as you enter the submit button then click the submit button.
- Without Registration Number – Go to the Advance Search option. Provide details such as District, Block, Panchayat etc.
- Now system will ask your name, BPL Number with account number, sanction order, father or husband name then click on search for checking your name on final list.
- These are the steps to help you check PMAY List 2023.