RTE Admission Registration 2023-24 | RTE Admission Registration Date check | RTE Admission Registration RTE Admission Application Form pdf | RTE Admission Registration Apply Online State Wise
Assam government is taking initiative to adopt RTE (Right to Education) Assam and implement it successfully. However, this RTE Assam Admission 2023-24 program was introduced in Assam to offer free education to the students belonging to economically weaker sections. As the education plays a vital role in our life. However, it is a basic need for every human. Apart from that education dominates our life path and even a major part of our life. If you are also interested to know more about this program then make sure to follow this post till the end. We are going to share RTE Assam Admission 2023-24 important information such as objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, application process, application fees, selection process and may other important details. So, let’s get started.
RTE Assam Admission 2023-24
Government is offering free education so that the students who are facing financial struggles can continue their education and don’t follow any wrong way. However, the basic right of children to free and compulsory education is called as RTE (Right to Education) Act. By the August 4, 2009, RTE act git approval from Indian parliament which introduced the culture of free and mandatory education to students of age 6-14 years. However, the RTE act application process is going to start from May 2023. Not only this, but the admission process is going to monitored by Department of education, Assam.
The RTE Assam admission 2023 will allow the students of age 6-14 years to get the education for free who can’t continue their education due to financial issues. All of the schools are directed to reserve the 25% of total seats for economically disadvantaged and underprivileged in the local community. However, parents are advised to complete the application form process through the RTE Assam Admission 2023-24 official website.
Overview of RTE Assam admission 2023
|Name||RTE Assam Admission|
|Other Name||Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act|
|Initiated by||Government of Assam|
|Handled by||Government of Assam’s Department of Education|
|Objective||to provide free education to children from low-income families|
RTE Assam Admission
सरकार मुफ्त शिक्षा की पेशकश कर रही है ताकि आर्थिक तंगी का सामना कर रहे छात्र अपनी शिक्षा जारी रख सकें और कोई गलत रास्ता न अपना सकें। हालाँकि, मुफ्त और अनिवार्य शिक्षा के बच्चों के मूल अधिकार को आरटीई (शिक्षा का अधिकार) अधिनियम कहा जाता है। 4 अगस्त, 2009 तक, आरटीई अधिनियम को भारतीय संसद से मंजूरी मिल गई, जिसने 6-14 वर्ष की आयु के छात्रों के लिए मुफ्त और अनिवार्य शिक्षा की संस्कृति की शुरुआत की। हालाँकि, आरटीई अधिनियम आवेदन प्रक्रिया मई 2023 से शुरू होने जा रही है। इतना ही नहीं, बल्कि शिक्षा विभाग, असम द्वारा प्रवेश प्रक्रिया की निगरानी की जा रही है।
आरटीई असम प्रवेश 2023 6-14 वर्ष की आयु के छात्रों को मुफ्त में शिक्षा प्राप्त करने की अनुमति देगा जो वित्तीय मुद्दों के कारण अपनी शिक्षा जारी नहीं रख सकते हैं। सभी स्कूलों को स्थानीय समुदाय में आर्थिक रूप से वंचित और वंचितों के लिए कुल सीटों का 25% आरक्षित करने का निर्देश दिया गया है। हालांकि, माता-पिता को आरटीई असम प्रवेश 2023-24 आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से आवेदन फॉर्म प्रक्रिया को पूरा करने की सलाह दी जाती है।
Objectives of RTE Assam Admission
The main objective behind the launch of Assam Right to Education act is to provide free and compulsory education to the students coming from financially weak families. So that no child left behind the goodness of education. It is an initiative to help those families who can’t afford the education expenses of their child and ultimately their kids end up choosing wrong pathway. It is going to reduce the literacy rate of state. However, all of the states of India has successfully implemented RTE that are helping thousands of students to achieve their dreams and goals. If you are also interested to apply for this program then make sure to visit the official website.
Benefits of Assam RTE act
Here are some of the benefits of RTE act Assam. Let’s get to know about them.
- Students won’t have to pay any fees or any other charges for admission process and schooling process.
- Students will get to continue their education as per their wish.
- The literacy rate of the state will get reduced.
- Students will follow right path and lead a successful life.
- The parents can apply for their child through the official website which won’t need them to visit any office.
Prior Applying for this program, you must check out some important points to follow. Let’s see.
- Only residents of Assam can apply for this program.
- Students between 6-14 years of age can apply for this program.
- Those students who belongs to economically weaker sections can apply for this program.
- The annual income of family must not exceed more than Rs.1.5 lakhs.
- Adhar card
- Previous year Marksheet
- Transfer certificate
- Family income certificate
How to get registered for RTE Assam Admission 2023-24?
Here are some of the steps that you can follow to get registered for RTE Assam Admission 2023-24. Let’s get started.
- First visit the official website which is https://elementary.assam.gov.in/portlets/right-to-education. Here you will see homepage on your screen.
- Now, from the homepage, you have to get registered with the website.
- Then visit the online application link for RTE admission.
- This will show you application form on your screen.
- Provide all the details such as name, gender, age, etc and then upload all the required documents.
- Once you have uploaded all the documents, you have to choose the nearby school name.
- Now accept the terms and conditions box then submit the application form and you are done here.