The Small Industries Development Bank of India SIDBI conducted the Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2023 For 50 posts. The SIDBI Bank has released the notification for Sidbi Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023. All candidates who are interested in this post and complete the eligibility criteria can apply online from 08 November 2023 to 28 November 2023 Advertisement for information related to age limit, selection process, and pay scale, eligibility criteria in the Development Bank of India SIDBI.
Introduction About Bihar SSC 2nd Inter Level 10+2 Recruitment 2023
SIDBI Bank is a very famous Developing Bank in India. The SIDBI has released the notification for Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2023. At this time you have the opportunity to become a part of a Big Development Bank in India. In this article, we will guide you through the application process for the Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2023 helping you take the first step towards becoming a good Assistant Manager.
Are you interested in becoming a SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2023 of India If yes, then the SIDBI Bank has opened the gateway to a successful career in the field of Banking Department. This comprehensive guide will provide you with all the information you need about the Sidbi Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 recruitment and how to fill out the online form.
Details of Bihar SSC 2nd Inter Level 10+2 Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Exam||Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment|
|Conducting by||SIDBI Bank of INDIA|
|Exam Type||All India level Exam|
|Post Name||BSSC 2nd Inter-Level Combined Competitive Examination|
|Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Exam Date||December 2023 / Jan 2024|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/11/2023|
|Application Fees||Rs. 175 to 1100/-|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor Degree|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|Type of Article||Recruitment|
Important Dates Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2023
Important dates for the Sidbi Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 are available check it below.
|Last Date for Apply Online||28/11/2023|
|Complete Form Last Date||28/11/2023|
|Last date for payment of examination fee||28/11/2023|
|Admit Card||Before Exam|
|Examination Date||December 2023 / Jan 2024|
|Mains Exam Date||24/09/2022|
Application fee for Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2023
The Application Fee for Sidbi Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 General / OBC / EWS / SC / ST / PH if you need more details about the fee structure then scroll down.
|Categories||Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A|
|Gen./ OBC / EWS||1000/-|
|ST / SC||175/-|
|Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card,|
Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
|Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card,|
Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2023 Vacancies Details
In this Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2023 online form, the different levels and various numbers of posts are available for both Male and female candidates. If you need more details then scroll down.
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||50|
Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2023 Age Limit 2023
|Categories||Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2023|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|Age Relaxation||Age Relaxation Extra as per As per Small Industries Development|
Bank of India(SIDBI) Grade A Recruitment Rules.
Exam Name & Eligibility Criteria
The number of posts in this Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2023 is only one check it below.
|Exam Name||Total No. |
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||50|| Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India with 60% Marks (SC / ST PH 55% Marks) OR CA / CS / CWA / CFA /CMA OR Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with 60% Marks (SC /ST / PH 55% Marks) 2-3 Experience|
For Post Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
Tips for Sidbi Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Preparation
- Start early: Begin your preparation well in advance to cover all the topics thoroughly.
- Understand the syllabus: Familiarize yourself with the Sidbi Grade A Recruitment 2023 Exam syllabus to know what to expect in the exam.
- Practice regularly: Solve previous years’ question papers and take mock tests.
- Stay updated: Keep yourself updated with the latest educational developments and news.
Benefits of Clearing Sidbi Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
Clearing the Sidbi Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment opens the doors to numerous benefits, including:
- Eligibility for Various types Of promotion.
- Improved career prospects and opportunities.
- Increased confidence.
- Opportunity for career growth.
How to Stay Informed About SIDBI Recruitment Updates
To stay informed about the latest updates regarding the Sidbi Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 exam, regularly check the official SIDBI website, subscribe to email notifications, or follow them on social media platforms. It is important to remain updated to avoid missing any important information.
How to Apply for Sidbi Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website of the Sidbi Recruitment 2023: https://www.onlinebssc.com/
- Now click on the “Sidbi Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Link ” option on the homepage.
- Now you will swing to a page where you register your personal details and fill out the full application form for SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- Upload all the important documents & pay the registration fee according to your test level.
- Submit and download the application form status pdf.
- Also, take a printout of your registration form.
Instructions to candidates to fill out the online application
- Sidbi Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023. Candidates can Apply Online application can be filled out from 08 November 2023 to 28 November 2023 after which the link will be disabled.
- Candidates Read the Notification carefully Before applying for the Jobs Application Form in SIDBI Recruitment 2023.
- Applicants must ensure that while filling out their application form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail ID, and In the form of a mobile number the concerned authorities will use an electronic Method of communication when contacting them individually Steps in the examination process.
- Candidates are advised to apply online in time don’t Awaiting until the last date for submission of the online application.
- While filling out the application form, the candidate should decide carefully about their choice of center examination.
- Preview and check all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy in their interest Print out the completed form submitted online.