SPC Life Sciences Limited is a leading Indian pharmaceutical manufacturer of advanced intermediates for some of the key active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). SPC Life Sciences has a strong track record of profitability and growth. The company’s revenue has grown at over 20% CAGR over the last three years, and its net profit has grown at over 30% CAGR. The SPC Life Sciences IPO Date has not been announced yet, but it may come by November 2023.
SPC Life Sciences IPO Date
The tentative IPO date for SPC Life Sciences is November 2023. However, the exact date of the IPO will be announced by the company after finalizing the red herring prospectus (RHP). RHP is a document that contains all the information about the IPO including the company’s financial performance, business plans, and risk factors. The RHP is usually filed with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) a few weeks before the IPO launch.
Once the RHP is finalized, SEBI will give its approval for the IPO. After that, the company can announce the exact date of the IPO.
SPC Life Sciences IPO Details
SPC Life Sciences has received approval from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to raise ₹300 crore through an initial public offering (IPO). The IPO will consist of a fresh issue of equity shares worth ₹300 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of 89.39 lakh equity shares by the company’s promoter Snehal Raojibhai Patel.
The total issue size of the IPO is expected to be around ₹500 crore. The company plans to use the proceeds from the IPO to finance its expansion plans, which also include the construction of a new manufacturing facility in Dahej, Gujarat.
SPC Life Sciences IPO Price Band, Lot Size, Allotment, Listing
Price Band: The price band for SPC Life Sciences IPO is expected to be announced in the Red Herring Prospectus (RHP). The company is expected to decide the price range in consultation with its investment bankers and merchant bankers.
Lot Size: The lot size for SPC Life Sciences IPO is expected to be 100 equity shares. This means investors will have to bid for a minimum of 100 equity shares.
Allotment: The allotment of shares in SPC Life Sciences IPO will be done on a first-come-first-served basis. Investors who apply for the IPO before the closing date will be given priority in allotment of shares.
Listing: Shares of SPC Life Sciences are expected to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) within a few days of the IPO closing date.
How to apply for SPC Life Sciences IPO?
To apply for SPC Life Sciences IPO, you need to follow these steps:
- Open a demat account and a trading account with the broker. You can do this online or by visiting the broker’s office.
- Once you have a demat account and a trading account, contact your broker to place a bid for the SPC Life Sciences IPO. You will need to specify the number of shares you want to bid for and the price you are willing to pay for each share.
- Your broker will then submit your bid to the stock exchange.
- If your bid is accepted, the shares will be allotted to you and the shares will be credited to your demat account.
- Once the IPO is closed, the shares of SPC Life Sciences will be listed on the stock exchange and you will be able to buy and sell shares on the stock exchange.
Benefits of investing in SPC Life Sciences IPO
There are several potential benefits of investing in SPC Life Sciences IPO:
- The company is a leading Indian manufacturer of advanced intermediates for some key APIs.
- SPC Life Sciences has a strong track record of profitability and growth.
- The company is planning to expand its manufacturing capacity to meet the increasing demand for its products.
- The pharmaceutical industry is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, which will provide favorable conditions for SPC Life Sciences.
- The company has a strong management team with experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Risks of Investing in SPC Life Sciences IPO
There are some risks associated with investing in SPC Life Sciences IPO:
- The company is relatively new and has a limited track record.
- The pharmaceutical industry is highly competitive and the company faces competition from both domestic and international players.
- The financial performance of the Company may be affected by factors such as fluctuations in raw material prices, foreign exchange rates, and government regulations.
- SPC Life Sciences IPO is a good opportunity for investors to invest in a growing pharmaceutical company. The company has a strong track record of profitability and growth and plans to expand its manufacturing capacity. However, investors should be aware of the risks associated with investing in the company before applying for an IPO.