SWAYAM Admit Card 2024 has been released for July 2023 semester examination. The exams will now be held on December 1, 2, and 4, 2023, covering all 300 courses. Candidates can get their admit cards through the official exam portal. Those who have applied are eagerly waiting for their admit card, and they should check the official website for download instructions and more details.
Swayam Admit card 2024
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the SWAYAM Admit Card 2024 examinations on behalf of the Ministry of Education. There are 300 courses available, and candidates can register for them to get a valid certificate. These courses are created by top teachers in the country and are open to students from class 9 to post-graduation.
The exams confirm that candidates have successfully completed their chosen courses, and they receive certificates to validate their knowledge in those subjects. To participate in the examination, candidates have to register online and download their admit cards, which are required to appear for the examination.
SWAYAM Admit Card 2023 In a Nutshell
|Name of the Exam
|National Testing Agency or NTA
|On behalf of
|Ministry of Education
|Candidates enrolled in SWAYAM Courses
|Number of Courses
|Date of Examination
|1st, 2nd and 4th December 2023
|Admit Card Issuance Mode
Download Swayam Exam Hall Ticket 2023
SWAYAM Exam Hall Tickets for July 2023 Semester Examination will be provided exclusively to those candidates who have registered for the examination. Students who have enrolled in digital courses but are not registered for the examination will not get the hall ticket. Hall tickets will be distributed through an online portal, and there will be no provision for sending them through post or any other offline or online mailing method. Candidates should follow the prescribed method to download their admit card.
- Visit the official SWAYAM exam portal swayam.nta.ac.in.
- On the homepage of the examination portal, find the direct link for the admit card.
- Click on “Self July 2023 Semester Exam Admit Card”.
- The email login portal will open.
- Enter the email ID of the applicant which was registered with the SWAYAM exam application.
- Your candidate details will be displayed on the portal.
- Click on “View Admit Card” for the respective course you have selected on SWAYAM.
- The admit card will be presented on the screen in document format.
- You can easily download it by clicking on the respective option.
- Additionally, it is advisable to click on “Click to Print” to obtain a hard copy of the document in advance. You have to carry this hard copy on the day of the examination.
Details in SWAYAM Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card issued to the applicants of the SWAYAM exam:
- candidate’s name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- gender of the candidate
- Social class
- Candidate’s Examination Roll Number
- name of exam
- The course for which the examination is being taken
- Course code for examination
- Applicant’s photo
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- exam date
- exam time
- center point
- exam center code
- Important notes related to examination and use of admit card