Telangana Ration Card List | Telangana ration Card | @civilsupplies.telangana.gov.in | Telangana Ration Card List 2023
Ration card is one of the important documents for the human life. However, apart from being a document to get subsidised food, it also acts as an identity proof as well. Telangana ration card has been issued by the side of government. Eligible citizens can check their TS ration card through official portal which is civilsupplies.telangana.gov.in. The citizens of Telangana state are eligible to apply to get a new ration card if they don’t have it yet.
The ration card will be issued through the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies, Telangana. As the department has recently released Telangana Ration Card List 2023. Citizens will be able to check the list district wise, state wise and village wise as well. So, if you are also interested to know more on this then make sure to follow this post till the end. We are going to share everything such as Telangana ration card list, checking status, how to apply online TS ration card and other important points. Let’s get started.
Telangana Ration Card List 2023
In India, a ration card is one of the important documents as it is a kind of identity proof for an individual. The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies of Telangana state has been released the ration card for the state citizens. Telangana ration card 2023 will mention all of the citizens who got selected to receive the ration card. Those citizens who have got the ration card will be able to get ration on subsidized rate. The ration card list is available through epds.telangana.gov.in. Telangana Government will issue food security cards who meets certain conditions as directed by the authority. Ration cards are issued according to the economic status for the citizens of Telangana.
However, those candidates who wish to get the ration services must have ration card and meet the eligibility requirements. TS ration card means having a food security sent to the Telangana Ration Card List 2023. This card allows citizens to get ration on subsidized rate such as wheat, sugar, rice, pulses, kerosene etc. The delivery of these ration is delivered at the fair price shops maintained in every village and different areas. So, if you are interested to know more than you need to follow this post till the end.
भारत में, राशन कार्ड महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेजों में से एक है क्योंकि यह किसी व्यक्ति के लिए एक प्रकार का पहचान प्रमाण है। तेलंगाना राज्य के उपभोक्ता मामले, खाद्य और नागरिक आपूर्ति विभाग ने राज्य के नागरिकों के लिए राशन कार्ड जारी किया है। तेलंगाना राशन कार्ड 2023 में उन सभी नागरिकों का उल्लेख होगा जो राशन कार्ड प्राप्त करने के लिए चुने गए हैं। जिन नागरिकों को राशन कार्ड मिल गया है, वे रियायती दर पर राशन प्राप्त कर सकेंगे। राशन कार्ड सूची epds.telangana.gov.in के माध्यम से उपलब्ध है। तेलंगाना सरकार प्राधिकरण द्वारा निर्देशित कुछ शर्तों को पूरा करने वाले खाद्य सुरक्षा कार्ड जारी करेगी। तेलंगाना के नागरिकों के लिए आर्थिक स्थिति के अनुसार राशन कार्ड जारी किए जाते हैं।
हालांकि, वे उम्मीदवार जो राशन सेवाएं प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं, उनके पास राशन कार्ड होना चाहिए और पात्रता आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करना चाहिए। TS राशन कार्ड का अर्थ है तेलंगाना के नागरिकों को खाद्य सुरक्षा भेजा जाना। यह कार्ड नागरिकों को रियायती दर पर राशन जैसे गेहूं, चीनी, चावल, दाल, मिट्टी का तेल आदि प्राप्त करने की अनुमति देता है। इन राशन की डिलीवरी हर गांव और विभिन्न क्षेत्रों में संचालित उचित मूल्य की दुकानों पर की जाती है। इसलिए, यदि आप अधिक जानने में रुचि रखते हैं, तो आपको इस Telangana Ration Card List 2023 पोस्ट को अंत तक फॉलो करने की आवश्यकता है।
Highlights of Telangana Ration Card List 2023
|Ration Card||Telangana Ration Card|
|Concerned Department||Consumer Affairs, Food And Civil Supplies, Government of Telangana|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Benefits of having ration card
Here are some of the benefits of having a ration card. Lets see them.
- Citizens can use Telangana Ration Card List 2023 it as a proof of address.
- Holder can use it to receive different benefits of government from time to time.
- You can use it as an identity proof.
- It is important to get subsidized ration from PDS shops.
Food security cards in Telangana
- Telangana government issues ration cards under three categories. These are:
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards
- FSC cards
- Each of the card has different colour.
Eligibility criteria for Telangana ration card
Here are some of the conditions which are described by the authority and those individuals who wish to apply for the Telangana ration card have to qualify these points.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- The applicant should not be having any other ration card or Telangana Good Security (FSC).
- Only the citizens of economically poor section are eligible to apply for this card.
- Newly married couples can also apply.
- Those individuals having expired or temporary ration cards can also apply for new ration card.
Some of the important documents that are important for the citizens to apply for new ration card application. Here is the list.
- An original residential proof
- A copy of Aadhar card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Income certificate.
- Active mobile number or email address.
- Age proof.
How to check Telangana ration card list 2023?
Here are some of the steps that you can use to check for the Telangana ration card list 2023. Just follow them cautiously.
- First, you have to visit the official website of Telangana government which is https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/.
- Here you will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you have to click on the FSC search option.
- From this page, you have to ration card search option.
- Now visit the FSC Application search option present in drop-down menu.
- This will show you a new page where you have to select the district name, Meeseva no. and mobile number.
- Then enter your number and hit the search option.
- You will get to see the details on your screen.
How to check TS FSC card status?
Here are the steps to follow and check the TS FSC card status. Let’s get started.
- First, visit the official portal which is epds portal. You will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you have to visit the reports section.
- Now click on ration card reports option and then FSC Card Status Report from the dropdown menu.
- Then choose the name of your district.
- Then select the nearby shop number.
- You will get to see the ration card list.