Australia and South Africa are the two teams that can take India to the forefront. However, they can only score up to a maximum of 14 points. Now that Rohit Sharma’s team is certain to win the round-robin round, they will play their semi-final match on November 15, 2023, at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. India will face the fourth-placed team. World Cup Semi-Final 2023 tickets are priced at Rs 5,000 if purchased through the official channel.
World Cup Semi Final 2023 tickets
India have not only secured their place in the semi-finals of the ICC World Cup 2023, but they have also topped the points chart. India currently has 16 points from 8 matches. The Men in Blue will remain unbeaten in the standings even if they lose their upcoming match against Netherlands on November 12, 2023. Nevertheless, World Cup Semi-Final 2023 tickets are being sold at very high prices on unofficial portals.
India, who top the World Cup 2023 points table, last week became the first team to reach the semi-finals of the tournament. India’s dominance further strengthened with its 243-run win against South Africa on Sunday. Bookmyshow is the official ticketing outlet for the semi-finals. Each ticket for the World Cup Semi-Final Tickets 2023 is priced at Rs 5,000, and they have already been sold out. Nevertheless, tickets are being sold at very high prices on unofficial portals.
ICC Men’s CWC 2023 India Semi Final Tickets
However, there is still a website where tickets can be purchased. Even though Viagogo bills itself as “the largest source of live entertainment tickets in the world”, there are still few tickets available on its website. But to put it mildly, the prices are shocking.
Two tickets in Sunil Gavaskar Pavilion K (Row K) are available for ₹299,371. You can buy two seats in North Stand W (Row L1) for ₹224,529. At ₹165,154, there is only one ticket available in Sunil Gavaskar Pavilion F.
How to buy tickets for India’s Semi Final match?
To buy tickets for India’s semi-final match:
- Visit the official World Cup ticketing website https://www.cricketworldcup.com/ register or authorized ticketing outlets.
- Select a specific match (Semi-finals of India).
- Choose your preferred seating category.
- Complete the purchase by providing the required details and payment information.
- Receive match confirmation and e-ticket via email or mobile app.
- Present your e-ticket at the stadium on the match day for entry.
There are options that are “cheaper”. There is only one ticket left for the low tier and middle tier, which are priced at ₹102,909 and ₹133,782 respectively. Additionally, some tickets are available between ₹70,000 to ₹92,000. However, the cheapest ticket is ₹55,384.
Expected teams for World Cup 2023 Semi-Finals
Ten teams are competing in this World Cup competition. There will be 45 league matches in which these teams will face each other. In the points table, the winning team gets two points, while the losing team does not get a single point. Only four out of ten will reach the two semi-finals.
The teams with the most points on the standings have the best chance of reaching the semi-finals. The expected squad is:
- India (qualified)
- South Africa (qualified)
- new zealand
Ticket prices for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Semi-Finals and Final
These are the ticket prices for the 2023 World Cup semi-finals and championship games.
- Semifinal 1 ticket price at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai: Starting from Rs 2,500.
- Eden Gardens Kolkata Semi-Final 2 Tickets Price: Starting at Rs 900.
- Ticket prices for the final at Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad: Starting from Rs 2,000.
Cricket World Cup 2023 Semi-Finals and Final Venues
The following matches will be included in the next ticket release.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023 – Semifinal 1 at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
- Thursday, November 16, 2023 – Semifinal 2 at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
- Sunday, November 19, 2023 – Final at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
How to book World Cup 2023 tickets fast on BookMyShow?
Booking of tickets can be expedited by taking the following steps, which are listed below:
- Maintain your login credentials before starting the booking process on the BookMyShow app or website (try to do this 5-10 minutes before 8 PM to avoid automatically logging out due to inactive status)
- If you wish to purchase tickets for any or all three matches, keep the following tabs open.
- Select the match that appears on the screen to represent the semi-finals and championship.
- Select the “Book” option.
- Select the desired seating location and required number of seats before purchasing the ticket. (Avoid taking too much time in this step as this may result in you being added to the waiting list for the ticket allotment process.)
- Select ‘Book’ and provide the pincode to get the tickets delivered to your home.
- Fill in the required personal information.
- Make payment by clicking on Proceed to Pay.