Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Cheyutha program on August 12, 2020. Under this proposal, women will get financial assistance. YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 will provide financial assistance to women aged between 45 to 60 years. It is estimated that the YSR Cheyuth 2023 release date is November 7, 2023, and the full payment of the recipient amount will be made at http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/. This year, out of the budget of Rs 17000 crore for the scheme, the government has allocated Rs 4,687 crore. Under this initiative, the government has given Rs 510 crore to about 2 lakh women in Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Cheyutha 2023 release date
The vulnerable group of women in the state of Andhra Pradesh no longer have to be worried about their financial problems as the state has set up a beautiful strategy to help all these women develop their own employment opportunities. YSR Cheyutha 2023 release date is 7th November. This means that the vulnerable group of women in the state no longer have to worry about their financial issues. The scheme is known by its official name, YSR Cheyuth Scheme 2023. As a direct result of the implementation of the strategy, many benefits will become accessible to women.
On 12 August, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh used a video conference to launch the YSR Cheyutha Scheme from the Chief Minister’s Camp Office in Tadepalli, Amaravati. Through this initiative, financial assistance will be provided to women. The government has kept a budget of Rs 4,687 crore for this scheme this year out of a total of Rs 17,000 crore. The money will be sent directly to the bank accounts of the scheme participants.
YSR Cheyutha 3rd Phase Release Date
Kuppam will host the third phase of YSR Cheyutha on September 23. This project will also benefit 26,39,703 women in the state. 1,02,584 women of Chittoor got Rs 192.34 crore. According to Chittoor District Collector M. Hari Narayanan, minority women aged 45 to 60 from SC, ST, and BC tribes will get Rs 18,750. The Chief Minister presses a button to deposit the funds into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. K Narayana Swamy, Usha Sricharan, Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy, RK Roja, MPs, MLAs, and MLCs will attend the farewell ceremony. The Collector said that Navaratnalu is helping women in this program.
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launch year||August 12, 2020|
|YSR Cheyutha’s 3rd phase||September 23, 2023|
|YSR Cheyutha 2023 Release Date||November 7, 2023|
|Chief Minister||Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Backward Class women of Andhra Pradesh|
12,418 women in Chittoor and 13,021 women in GD Nellore will earn Rs 23.28 crore and Rs 24.41 crore respectively. 15,011 Kuppam women will earn Rs. 28.14 million, 10,477 civilian women Rs. 19.64 million, 19,707 Palamner women Rs. 36.95 million, 17,680 Punganur women Rs. 33.15 million, and 14,270 Puthalapattu Women Rs. 26.75 million. 83,156 beneficiaries from seven seats in Chittoor district have received Rs 155.91 crore. 89,640 women won Rs 167.73 crore in the two rounds.
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status
YSR Cheyutha Plot passed by Andhra Pradesh Public Authority. On November 13, Andhra Pradesh Public Authority paid Rs 510 crore to 2.72 lakh people under the second YSR Cheyutha scheme. All those persons who did not benefit from the first phase received money in the second phase. Ministers Botsa Satyanarayana and Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy established the benefit.
- In the first phase of the YSR Cheyuth Scheme, the government disbursed Rs 3,937.90 crore to 21,00,189 recipients. SC, ST, BC, and minority women in the age group of 45-60 years will benefit from this financial help. The proposal promises rural economic development.
- Over four years, the YSR Cheyutha scheme will add Rs 75,000 (constant Rs 18,750) to the financial balance.
YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme before proceeding.
- After clicking on the link below, your browser will be taken to a new website. At this point, you need to confirm that this is the main page of the portal.
- Check the scheme details provided by the concerned department.
- Find the URL for Cheyutha Yojana New List 2023 as soon as possible. Later click on it.
- Details of the plan are now public. Then, look at everything that matters. If necessary, print this list also.
YSR Cheyutha Eligibility 2023
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can benefit from the Cheyutha scheme.
- Only women can apply for this program.
- Only minority or backward women can participate in this initiative of the state government.
- This program is specifically for women aged 45-60 years. The applicant stops receiving benefits at the age of 60 years. Print this list if necessary.
Objectives of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha Scheme will offer Rs 75000 to women.
- The annuity will be divided into four rupees. 18750 annual payment.
- The amount will be reflected in the recipient’s ledger.
- Schemes have been improved to help women. Andhra Pradesh government will provide an annuity of Rs 75000 to women.
- Beneficiaries include women from low-wage groups and those with adverse financial difficulties.